Viki made a new sig...Not again????

Best answers
Here its my new sig,I was bored so maked him,rate it,please:

Think I missed somethin,but,u will tell me that.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks better. The background is more detailed, although I can tell you didn't make it because you can see where it repeats. :S

with all your sigs, I think the text needs to stick out a bit more. Perhaps a brighter color or a glow of some kind would help it our.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It starts to repeat in almost the exact center. You can see a big line where the two meet.

And the design on each side are the exact same and repeat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you didn't make the background.Then who did?
and if you didn't You suck 4 stealing work!!!(Thats if ya didn't ask for pirmision)

Only if............

I have noticed in all your sigs that you can't cut out propably??

Nice sig!! But fix the repeat thing!

Best answers
Ah,I maked that repeats because of 1 thin-didn't wanted to do other side......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bg, pic, font... it's all low quality to me. Bg looks ripped, as ET stated before.

Cut your images out better, that would help make things look cleaner, try taking time on your bg's, resize the pic if it's already low quality, if that doesn't help, you can always mess aroung with fill and opactiy. Or colorize it to make it blend with the bg. I say, spend more time making your sigs, you wanna look good when you post. ;)

Btw, what program are you using to make your sigs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. Your definitly getting better at making sigs, but I still think your images are poorly cut out. Just work on that a little more, then they will look a whole lot better. :smile:

Best answers
Huh,I can't learn to properly cut!!!I need a somethin that is sayed-sort of menthor....About repeating thin I sayed I maked only 1 half of job(lazy)...I'm trying to cut out properly with all sorts of thins-doesn't helps(PaintShopPro 8,I am using him)...

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
(PaintShopPro 8,I am using him)...
Try zooming in on the image and then using the polygonal lasso tool. Don't forget the make your window bigger before you zoom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom