VideoJinx Videos- ALL OF THEM

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ya i've realized alot of people havent seen alot of my vids =p i guess that's because i usually posted them on links that die in 2 weeks.. now im gona upload all of them on to links that last..... too bad i cant just put them all on my signature..

It makes an error and says "too many characters or somethin like that "...

Ill post links soon.. as for now just check the signature.

[List of Movies Made]
(Esf 1.3 Jinx Trailer)
(ECX Jinx Trailer)
( Jinx DBZ LIKE esf FX Test)
( Esf 1.2 Trailer)
( ESF BG Jinx Trailer )
( Jinx Esf Brolly Movie )
(Jinx - THE Goku Vs Vegeta battle)
(Raditz Movie) - the link maybe lost
( Jinx - SSJ Trunks VS SSJ Vegeta)
( Gon Vs Thy) - My first video ever

There should be a frew more, ill have to find them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Youtube ruins the quality of the vids =|, and you can barely see n e thing =|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youtube ruins the quality of the vids =|, and you can barely see n e thing =|
Yeah. For some reason, it's as if everyone actually wants to watch videos in crappy quality. Either that, or they're just lazy, which is just as bad. I get slightly annoyed when someone asks for my videos to be put on YouTube. That's like saying "hey, yeah, so can you please obliterate the quality of your vid to appease my crappy internet connection?", to which I usually reply "no, quit whining and get a better connection like the rest of us who have since evolved from the stone age."

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you cant blame them

no one actually cares enough about your videos to use system space downloading it, and they dont feel like waiting 3 minutes to watch it

currently though im downloading all of jinx's videos. hypocritical? possibly, but im in most of them if i remember correctly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why I usually don't download your videos is that I have to wait 1 minute before I can actually download it, and then another minute to actually download it. Youtube might screw up the quality, but at least it's a quicker 'host'.

Best answers
To me, it's very simple:

Streaming > Downloading, no matter what quality.

I have watched all 220 naruto episodes through youtube, and with great pleasure I must add. Not all videos get their qualities ****ed up, that's just the typical statement because the resolution is 320 x 240 and because most ppl want to watch it in full-screen mode.

But honestly, I don't mind, and I'm sure many don't either.

You should try uploading at either youtube or google videos, jinxy, instead of uploading at websites that host files from 7 to 30 days. x.x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Welp, currently premiere is giving me some probs.. but i was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me make the sequal to that goku vs vegeta video

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom