Video of the PSP in action

Best answers
Oh wow man...that's creepy

Those graphics are seriously PS2 quality...this thing is going to blow GBA away

Wow...that's all I can say

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea roger that brim, that looks awesome. im definitly getting one when they come out, and that game aswell. that game looks cool.

Best answers
o_o amazing , makes me happy that im a PS(PlayStation) fan , stupid XBOX >_>

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez...if that's supposed to be for a pocket system, I'd hate to look at the price tag *tugs at collar*

I have a very funny hunch that my frugality is gonna make me latch onto my GBA: SP and cry for dear life :(

Best answers
I'd be surprised if that thing cost less than 300 dollars when it first came out, but I'ma buy it anyway. Games for that are going to be sick. Too bad Sony had to make it, but.. Eh. What are you going to do?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks promising, but I'm not the kind of person to pursue the portable world. I wonder when X-Box is gonna drop their version....

Let the portable war begin \o/

Retired
Best answers
damn that's good...Things that seemed impossible are coming up now.. Can't wait till games are actually going to be life-like. when I see how fast the handheld comes up with quality like this. damn good :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How's it going to work? I havn't looked too much into it, but it would be cool if it was like a discman which holds the games, then the controller/screen is attached through wires or something along those lines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Looks promising, but I'm not the kind of person to pursue the portable world. I wonder when X-Box is gonna drop their version....

Let the portable war begin \o/
Hah, can you picture your xbox in a smaller 'laptop" version. thats what itll be like probably. Microsoft vs Sony once again, will Sony be the favor again?

anywayz, i like the looks of it. But it'll probably range from 300-500 bucks. It'll be a pain in the ass if youre walking and playing with it, and someone bumps into you as it falls and breaks. That'll be 500 dollars gone down the drain. "if you dont pay the additional $100 for warrantee on it"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Charla had plenty of positive things to say about developing for the PSP. "Polygon for polygon," he claimed, "PSP has more power than PS2," and it's apparently easier to develop for as well. "A huge number of effects that are given to you in software on PS2 are available in hardware on PSP.""

O_O

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Who this is really hard to believe :/

Won't that thing get hot?

And also, how heavy is that thing going to be? :/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooooh..... i saw the xbox small console, Playstation looks way better. I'll buy one when they arent rediculous in price....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i wanna know is how long the battery life is cause it cant be too good with the laser and everything needed to run it

not like a cart system

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm quite stunned by the graphical power of this, but it needs more than just good graphics to be any decent.

I'll have to hold out on my decision to buy this once we actually know more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom