Video Modes

Best answers
Ok, my last problem was something minor, i had everything correct but just in the wrong folder.

Now, Ive been playing, and although the gameplay is great the graphics are a bit lacking, and I cannot get opengl to work.

Im using a geforce 2 mx200 32mb

Do any of you know what I should do to correct this, or what driver I should download?

Thank you.

Best answers
u wont be able to go into opengl mode if u are using windows generic dirvers so yep do as lost soul suggested

Best answers
Im using 98, and I have a fairly recent driver for my card, but the option doesnt show up in the list on the OpenGL window.

Best answers
Ok, I just downloaded the recent version, but I dont know what to do to get ESF to work with Opengl, i tried selecting it, but only option i had was default or 3dfx Mini Driver. And they both make it crash (only tried low resolutions)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have the latest drives, or detonators? :p

Best answers
OMG take the 3dminifix off... do you see at the top software,opengl,directx??

Best answers
I downloaded the latest nvidia drivers, and I can get ESF to work in opengl only after I attempt software first, then quit out and change to opengl. If I try opengl first, it crashes. I need some help getting it to work consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom