Vegeta's Transformation

Best answers
I get tired of waiting for Vegeta to Turn Majin listening to that stupid "Somethings attacking me" EVERY SINGLE TIME can we have a way to fast transform past this? Or perhaps there is no need for Majin Vegeta? The only thing Majin vegeta accomplished was turning evil and turning SSJ2 which in the Kid Buu saga he went SSJ2 without the need of being Majin Vegeta

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it, what are you suggesting? I don't remember hearing a "somethings attacking me"

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he is a ECX noob and tought that ESF is ECX and ESF will make the same trans as ECX so he wanted to say that the ESF team must past that :))

Best answers
Hmm

Maybe it was from ECX maybe they never had it in ESF but the basic was it did the whole bobity scene while he was transforming. In other words like Goku does his whole line from the series while transforming to SSJ for the first time against frieza. Vegeta did his whole scene he did inside the spaceship when his mind was being attacked turning him into Majin Vegeta. If you do include that in please make it to where its not required every time.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it was from ECX maybe they never had it in ESF but the basic was it did the whole bobity scene while he was transforming. In other words like Goku does his whole line from the series while transforming to SSJ for the first time against frieza. Vegeta did his whole scene he did inside the spaceship when his mind was being attacked turning him into Majin Vegeta. If you do include that in please make it to where its not required every time.
As your PL reaches different levels, transformation time takes less. For example, at 2.1 mil Goku loses his thunder and lightning routine and gets a slightly shorter one.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO I realy need to REPEATE MY SELF ECX IT's NOT ESF 1.3 or ANY OTHER ESF GAMES, ECX it's a custom content made by funs, the ESF trans will have their own stuff with out makie it take ages to trans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom