Vegetas Suicide attack

Best answers
I think it would be awesome if they could make the suicide attack for vegeta doable. YOu could have to sit on the ground and gather energy for like 25 seconds ( making it really hard to do) and then when its ready you release it (and they could use the audio from the time he used againt majin buu). I dont know if people will like this but HEY i think it would be fun. IF you get off you just kill yourself. ( oh and by the way you should still get the kills from the attack lets say you dont die untill 2 seconds after the attack is done so taht the kills can be registerd.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People would spam it, they would just want to kill themselves to get more PL, it would get tiring and crappy after a while.

Retired
Best answers
Agreed. But it would be like Goku's spirit bomb if it take awhile to charge up so I think it wouldn't be that bad depending on the range.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
still, just suicide attacks would be lame, people would do that just for the hell of it, and to try and take people out and achieving a higher PL, it's nothing they really earned...

Best answers
I think that the Last Resort of Vegeta should be added just like the Last Resort of Goku (spirit Bomb).

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The only way that the suicide for vegeta would really work is this:

If the range wasn't very wide and if it took a long time to charge.

Then again, if that was the case, nobody would really use it. It is pretty much pointless.

Best answers
the attack is great, cool, but i dont think it should be added in the game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, make it so they could not move during the charge time, and it must be fully charged before it can be used.
That way they could easily be meleed or killed before they pull it off.
But people would still spam it though.

Best answers
You want to do Vegeta's suicide attack? Ok, charge a Final Flash on the ground for 25 seconds then release it. Thats Vegeta's suicide attack. Just try it, I guarantee you will kill yourself and maybe others.

Best answers
Agreed I very much doubt there is anyway to put this attack in the game in a way that people cant spam it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested far too many times

and the answer is always no it would be worthless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom