Vegeta..why not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta is so stuck up theres no way he could ever do it anyway so its obvious he doesnt do it cause goku did it

Best answers
Piccolo used the Kamehameha in the World's Strongest. When Roshi and everyone used it on that one brain thing... hey I'm not a total loser. Piccolo might have been using something else, like a beam attack, but it was the same stance.
You could say that Vegeta did a 'kame' like attack when him and Goku were cheek by cheek in Buu's stomach...

Best answers
Final Flash > Kamahameha
But Final Flash is nowhere as near as energy effecient as the Kamahameha.

Vegeta doesn't use it because of what Hib said.

Og'

Best answers
Actually, if I remember right... he DID use the khh ONCE..... him and goku both used it cheek to cheek to make a hole in buu's head.. !! :shocked:

"oops I didn't read.. 2 posts above.. someone already said it.... I thought reading the first 10 or so was enough"

Best answers
Og' said:
Actually, if I remember right... he DID use the khh ONCE..... him and goku both used it cheek to cheek to make a hole in buu's head.. !! :shocked:

"oops I didn't read.. 2 posts above.. someone already said it.... I thought reading the first 10 or so was enough"

I think that was more of a combined energy ball than a Kamehameha. I have to agree with Engar; both Vegeta and Piccolo do their own thing. I believe there are many factors that conclude to why Vegeta never learnt it:

For one thing, Pride.... that's a biggy. Master Roshi teaches it, therefore Vegeta would find him a) inferior/weak or b) too useless to learn anything, or Roshi would c) not even bother because... Well I've never really seen Vegeta and Roshi pal around... Vegeta also has a life (.... sorta) so really doesn't have time to learn it. Vegeta is really physical, and doesn't use blast a extremely often. And when he does, he's more likely to go balistic with renzouko kikou ha, or a generic beam/ball attack.

Best answers
Actually, I don't thin Piccolo uses the Kame in worlds strongest. I've got the dvd here somewhere, and I'm pretty sure it's just roshi, krilling and goku. Piccolo's like, saving gohan or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roshi, Gohan, Krillin, Goku, Chibi Trunks, and Chibi Goten all know the Kamehameha, most other dbz characters have their own signature move that harnesses their energy in a way different than another move, hence why they have to learn the moves. Also, The beam is technically dependant on the pl, but there are exceptions, such as the kamehameha is stronger than the finish buster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since he faught Goten in the WMAT before Buu came.

Best answers
first of all vegeta uses final flash once, when fighting cell (as much as i can recall anyway) and also he uses galit gun only a few times... but these are just names for attacks, it doesn't matter... and besides, can you see vegeta, the little pissed off prince use kamehameha? i think not

Best answers
Omg excuse me but i have watched every episode dbz gt and the movies
but haven't you ppl learned anything about vegeta.
He is the most powerful sayian but he always gets pissed of and is not that smart.
if he waz came like goku he would be more powerful and goku is the smarter fighter he thinks about his tactics whether vegeta just goes nuts.

Best answers
vegeta isn't the most powerful saiyan! THAT'S why he's always pissed off!
and vegeta uses final flash at least 3 times! if you count the combo thing he does with goku then it's 4 times!
the first time he does it against cell, second time on one of the cell juniors, third time against goku when they fight during Buu saga and the fourth time against buu! he does the final flash, goku his KHH......

Best answers
vegeta is not the strongest sayian ever...mrtrick is right...that is what he confesses in the buu saga, he never was the strongest but he was the prince. He then told goku that he was the best (meaning Goku is the best if it wasnt clear enough), so he clearly states, it took a whole episode, that goku is a better fighter then he is. And to point this out he fights against buu while goku is powering up to ssj3 again (something vegeta could never get to, but that had also to do with goku training in the other world).....and the final flash and gallit gun he used it numerous times, and everytime he uses the attacks he says he does..same as with the kamehameha, but because goku does most of the fighting and vegeta doesnt do so much of important fighting in whihc he isn't out for the count within 5 min that is why he only used the attack a few times during the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Piccolo used the Kamehameha in the World's Strongest. When Roshi and everyone used it on that one brain thing... hey I'm not a total loser. Piccolo might have been using something else, like a beam attack, but it was the same stance.
Wrong you are sir. It was Just Roshi, Krillen, and Goku using it. They all said "kamehameha" at the same time and fired it to no effect, then Roshi gets smashed and Krillen runs away and gets blasted. Piccolo, at this point, was recovering from the mind control thing that just broke from his head earlier. I think he comes in right after that though and renzokus on the robot, also to no effect, then gets punched out.

Best answers
The only time *I* can think of MP is in Movie 10, Brolly Returns.

Best answers
can you even imagine vegeta screaming out the words "K A M E - H A M E - H A"....
I rest my case=P

Best answers
*Gaara* said:
can you even imagine vegeta screaming out the words "K A M E - H A M E - H A"....
I rest my case=P
Yes, but that's beside the point...

Best answers
wound't it be sorta lame if EVERYONE knew te kameha,dbz chars gota hav diverse atks, if everyone knew te kameha,they wont be diverse.

Best answers
hes right...characters need diversity and thats what makes the series so compelling to watch...that fact that they all have diff moves and when they train to get stronger u usually see a diff attack used...or a new speed or soemthing that makes them that much better..if everyone new kame-hame-ha then it would suck balls...noon e would like it asmuch...and it wouldnt be gokus special attack..instead he would be called a kame whore and noone would like him asmuch :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom