VBulletin 4 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Need help upgrading those plugins ? (if they're not yet released for this new vb version)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks, I'll have to see how things goes at the release. I'll be sure to get the forums to work at first and worry about the plugins later on. Once the upgrade is done, I'll add a list with "to do" for everyone to see. I'll also be installing a few themes so you guys at least have a few to choose from.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On second thought. I'll be upgrading the forums to vBulletin 4 Gold when the time comes and will install additional standard plugins that are most commonly used on the forums. This way, everyone can enjoy chatting on a chatbox at least and some themes will be installed so people can choose their style/theme that they like.

Just remember I'm not going to install tons of them as that will merely increase my working time as I need to edit each template to get custom plugins to work on every single one of them. I'll do my best to get you guys satisfied, but I'm afraid I can't replace every single plugin installed on the forums. This includes mod/admin plugins as well, which quite saddens me :'(.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
vBulletin 4 will go gold most likely today, just letting you all know.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
vBulletin 4 users won't have any name pics until a replacement has been found. all images how ever will be saved, and FP and above usergroups their names will be replaced with their images again once it becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom