Various Suggestions... Vote

What do you want?

• Melee struggle (just like power struggle)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power Struggleing with Ball/projectile attacks (ive heard they were adding this but i didnt see it i

• Nerf finger/eye laser (maybe nerf is too strong a word)

• New Freeza beam

• Add Dabura

• Add Android 17/18 (specify in a post if you want)

• Add Adult Gohan/Gotenks (specify in a post if you want)

• Detach beams instead of detonate (maybe after certain distance or something)

• Ability to charge and throw beam during block struggle (to help push back, or even turn it into a Po

• Speed based on Power Level not Trans level

• Total voters
Best answers
pick what ones you want
lol i chose almost all of them cause i like all these ideas :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like anything of these things

PS with balls ... it's already in B1

Eyelaser, Fingerlaser ... costs much KI

new chars ... please look in every 3rd thread ... ALL GUYS ONLY SUGGEST NEW CHARS OR ATTACKS FOR GOKU

and everytimes the same
Tien, Gotenks, Androids, Dabura and Yamcha

LOOK ... I POSTED ALREADY IN MOST OF THESE THREADS !!!

speed based on PL ...
eh ... it is almost so
compare Krillin and Buu at startup ... compare them when both are transformed ...
it would be unfair if the strongest is the fastest, because he can easily kick you and kicks most HP away ... then he becomes stronger and strogener (and faster)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He means weaken it, Dabura should not be in the game IMO, because the guy never really contributed to the show in any way..

Best answers
Ability to charge and throw beam during block struggle (to help push back, or even turn it into a Power Struggle)

That one i like alot, if your stronger and your winning easly you can change up a kamehameha in one hand and suprive your enemy :p

GOODY GOODY ;D

Best answers
Speed based on Power Level not Trans level
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
same goes for ki related to PL. Play alpha and see what happens when a person gets a high PL, they get so much ki that they just Big Bang spam without having to recharge. not the most fun part of alpha.

Best answers
well it wont necessarily have to be a flat ratio, but maybe a goku at 1,750,000 would have at least a little more ki than goku at 750,000

in response to nretep, you obviously havent played against a piccolo or frieza who really knows how to abuse finger or eyelaser, sure it may take a lot of ki, but it also does a ton of damage, all you gotta do is melee them once and then eyelaser till your out of ki and they'll either be dead or nearly.
and talking about the speed based on ki, in the show, when someone who is more powerful usually is faster as well, and sure you might die a couple times at first (just like you sometimes do now when someone is a lot stronger) but then you gain PL every time you die so eventually, whether your getting wiped across the floor or not, you'll be pretty even (oh and btw, i realize if you get to some rediculous PL then ya it would be way too fast, and mess up the game pretty bad, so im thinking they would have a cap for the max speed of each transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the last one..accualy makes some sence o_O

Best answers
Some of those are going into 1.1 already, others suck, but frieza needs a strong beam, at least in his transformed state to PS with. I would also like to see androids 19 and 20 in the game (I think that was their numbers, the ones that can absorb ki to raise their PL, although they should be weak in melee besides their leech ability. The other androids would be cool, always good to have more characters, but since they have an infinite amount of ki, I don't know how well they could be balanced.

Best answers
A lot of these suggestions sound good, but as you know some are already in 1.1...Frieza is begging for a larger beam...I know there are threads that have had good suggestions about it...melee struggles, i heard pcjoe say that 1.2 is revamping melee alltogether so maybe there will be ms in it...new characters...im not even touching that one...speed based on pl, sounds good at first but think, what are you going to do when your pl gets up above 100mil? you wont be able to see yourself fly, so it doesnt work...i do enjoy the idea of charging up a beam in a bs to try and change it to a ps...but i think it would be hard to work out because you are losing a bs the whole time and if you try to ps losing that badly you will more than likely lose right then and there...you would need a beam powerful enough to push the ps back, or i guess you could make it so that when you release the beam it starts a ps 4 feet in front of you...i dont know it would be very difficult and possibly undoable but it would be nice...i dont use lasers and only people who are good with them do so let them go ahead...everyone has their specialty

Best answers
im guna have to go with the meele struggle becuase i think it would be a cool addition to add to the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It not whether they contributed to DBZ, it adds more variety to ESF, and would you think Buduki would have been so good if it only had the 8 chars esf does? Hell no, Varity is the key.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
It not whether they contributed to DBZ, it adds more variety to ESF, and would you think Buduki would have been so good if it only had the 8 chars esf does? Hell no, Varity is the key.
esf has 9 chars.

and bodukai is commercial --------> quantity instead of quality

and who the hell cares???

the esf team made the game, and they still work on it because they want it so. they dont do it for YOU. they only want to make something they like.

"Amen, brother"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like that frieza got some more atacks, cuz he hasn't got any beam, and I hate the finger laser
so I hardly use him....

Best answers
I never use freezer....

end of story, he just sucks big time. NOT EVEN HIS TRANSFORMATION IS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO :\

Best answers
Senor, ur ideas are overly repeated in everyone else posts. get with the program. u are trash. find something better to do loser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u get a nice big warning there mr somebody

your flaming comments are NOT needed on esf forums :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom