Valve is PC Jesus

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think a big part of console gaming is that everything that has to do with the console is much more user friendly than a custom built windows PC. You don't have to build your own system to be a PC gamer but many gamers will do so because they can customize their system to the way they want. Console gamers may that have that option but it is also one less thing to worry about if you just want to pop in a game and play. PCs can run into all sorts of problems that a PC illiterate person may not be able or willing to deal with. I think this has a lot to do with the consoles popularity over PC gaming.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a big part of console gaming is that everything that has to do with the console is much more user friendly than a custom built windows PC. You don't have to build your own system to be a PC gamer but many gamers will do so because they can customize their system to the way they want. Console gamers may that have that option but it is also one less thing to worry about if you just want to pop in a game and play. PCs can run into all sorts of problems that a PC illiterate person may not be able or willing to deal with. I think this has a lot to do with the consoles popularity over PC gaming.

Agreed. This was why I ended up buying a 360. I could play all the games I wanted without needing an upgrade inside the system. But Valve and such are the reason why I wanted to buy a better computer. That and to play more Counter-Strike like I used to. I have been playing CS:GO quite often as of lately. A lot more than I have Call of Duty. Call of Duty takes no strategy or skill to even play. Believe me I played a lot of MLG and MLG Gamebattles in Call of Duty. Call of Duty 2 is a different story. Counter-Strike... Now that is a game that required a lot of strategy and skill to play professionally in MLG, CAL, and ESEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom