Ut2003

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i just got the demo today and...

:shocked: OMG it runs like a dream on full gfx, i doubted it would, and the game is so damn perfect, the gfx, player models, guns, game play, MAPS, everything, what do ya'll think of it?

heres my comp, it runs perfect on this

AMD Athlon 2000 XP
RAM 256MB DDR
ATI RADEON 7000 64M Series
Windows XP Professional (5.1 - 2600)

And it runs without lag with...

Ethernet:: #1 (Linksys LNE100Tx Version 2.0 Fast Ethernet PCI Card - Packet Scheduler Miniport (100Mb/s) 925.40MB In, 248.46MB Out)

(1M Cable line)

sooo what do u think, post ur comp stats and how well it ran too

Best answers
Operating System: |Windows XP Home Edition (5.1 - 2600)| º Uptime: |3h 20m 14s| º Record: |4days 18hrs 55mins 5secs(Set on 24/08/02 using XP)|
Memory Usage: |Usage: 192/512MB (37.50%)| º ||||||||||||-------------------| º Display Info: |1152x864 32bit 75Hz| º Monitor: |Plug and Play Monitor|
<lee> CPU Info: |1-Intel Pentium 4, 1793MHz, 256KB (57% Load)| º Temperature: |Deactivated by user|
<lee> Hard Disks: |Total/Free: 74.52/20.87GB º Total/Free space on: C: 70.63GB/19.86GB º D: 3.89GB/1GB|
<lee> Connection/Network Interfaces: |#1 (Intel(R) PRO/100 VM Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport (10Mb/s) 0.00MB In, 0.00MB Out) #2(WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface (26Kb/s) 2.37MB In, 0.66MB Out)|

Well I dont have the demo... i had the ... urmm.... you know... COPY of it along time ago, and some levels ran nice a smooth, but some were crap... well im off to get my gf4ti4600 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the "copy" i also had, but its not as good as the demo, since it was just a beta, it had alot of bugs and also did not like my card back then.

im not getting a good as card as u, im getting a 64m g4 mx500, not a bad card if u ask me, more then enuff to run ut2k3

i want unreal 2!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Best answers
its enuff to run ut2003, but its not enuff to do particle shading and bump mapping :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i aquired the unreal 2 alpha of someone graphics were good but cus it was an alpha it werent to impressive, just played UT2k3 and its very nice but still doesnt have the addictive vibe that the original had but i got a hangover so my senses arent at their best

i would post me comp stats but im too lazy, but it runs good at almost max detail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can run UT2K3 perfectly. I should over clock so i can get a little better FPS online, but in a bot match get a range between 40 and 70 FPS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can run UT2K3 perfectly. I should over clock so i can get a little better FPS online, but in a bot match get a range between 40 and 70 FPS.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey arthos, next time try to press the "submit Reply" button just once..

ow and ut2003 is GREAT!!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres nothing better then fireing a rocket at someones feet then seeing him fly into the air in bullet time smashing into a wall then falling to the floor to lay in a very human like pose

on the demo play bombing run and jump down the pit under the goal and then u see how perfect the deaths are:rolleyes:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I was waiting for someone to mention this.

I also got the demo and cranked all of the GFX settings to max (not gonna tell u my comp stats, Tep, u already know them!)

Basically, it ran like a dream.

The game is just so awesome, I was shocked and amazed at the realism when I went flying past a cliff with my arm out, and that arm hit the cliff and got dislocated :devil:

The weaponry is pretty similar to UT, so I am not too shocked in that respect. Otherwise, I strongly encourage all FPS lovers (who can run it) to DL the demo NOW! :D

Best answers
I held a bot match with 16 bots, full gfx and everything with well over 150 fps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Wow, I was waiting for someone to mention this.

I also got the demo and cranked all of the GFX settings to max (not gonna tell u my comp stats, Tep, u already know them!)

Basically, it ran like a dream.

The game is just so awesome, I was shocked and amazed at the realism when I went flying past a cliff with my arm out, and that arm hit the cliff and got dislocated :devil:

The weaponry is pretty similar to UT, so I am not too shocked in that respect. Otherwise, I strongly encourage all FPS lovers (who can run it) to DL the demo NOW! :D
yea maj ur comp is sweetus:)

i tryed to run it on full gfx, 1000 res, and 32bit colour and i was shocked to find i did not loose much frame rate, then i put the gfx to 16bit colour and now it runs perfect, this is the radeon 7k, so when i get my 128m geforce 4, well... :rolleyes: is the only smilie is the only thing i need to say

Best answers
The only problems ive seen in the demo are Lag in Multi (They releasin a patch soon, for the demo) and of course if ya have a crappy system then lag when you put it up to the max, but im running ona

850 Mhz Processor Dell
128 RAM
Pentium 3
80 G.B
Nvidia Geforce 2 GTS
Crappyass Sound Card
And some other things

I have it on most of the low settings, and the graphics are still amazing, Can't wait till i get better hardware and buff it up.

hehe, Anyone else wanna see a DBZ mod for UT2k3?

Best answers
KARMA ****ING OWNS!

and yes it does

for you uneducated folk, karma is the physics engine that's used in the unreal warefare games (ut2k3/u2 e.t.c)

and put simply

omg.

end of story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u mean thats what makes everything fall like real and stuff

(i dont know much of that crap):p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bump!!!!!!!!

go to the infograms forums, and read on the full verson, 3 cds, also comes with alot of extras! :D it owns so damn much, go lookie

Best answers
Full version will have twice as much textures as the demo, so expect even nicer gfx :D
U'll also need 3Gb of HD space, which is A LOT !

neway, UT2k3 rocks!!

Best answers
Well, I had the "copy" of the build 927, (way before the demo came out) and the folder was about 4 gigs... also there are like 20 maps :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom