URGH I couldnt get it outa mind!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sry i realy was bored!
Crits? rank? and something to add? :] This is Welcome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Man this is old! But no one reply! Here a second work! SASUKE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well wait then until i set a border! should i set here too?

EDIT****
Border seted!

I really dont know wich font i coul use! :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should always use a border if the borders of ur sig dont blend in with the background of the forum, it makes it 'end' better, so yes you need to use it here too...my advice to you is...try learning to brush

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Btw. i edit the new one abit others!
Btw. Whats brushing? Can u give me a tut or so? i allready got brushes but dont know how tostart with thum!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, the blending is terrible. The whole thing equals crappy. It is to compact.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm by a border i usely mean a simple black stroke, but this will do if u like it ;)

anyway, for a brushing tutorial (and alot of other effect tutorials) check this site:
http://www.good-tutorials.com/(use search, on 'brush' or 'brushing')

but remember u need to use the effects of a tutorial in your own way to create ur own style, do NOT exactly copy the tutorial, so if they ask for wave filter settings or sumthing, change urs a bit to experiment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You like doing the same stuff on all your sigs. And blending it does suck. Work on that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man! I mean Sicron!
Thanks alot! Now my new try! I dont used any tut. style! I used my own!
Sig:

Ava:

Now crits?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now thats ALOT better then your old ones ;) pics could still use some better blending and just a black stroke would be nice to(new layer, ctrl + a, edit>stroke, 1 pixel black)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man!
Maybe i will try next day to make a betta sig! but what u thinking now about my new sig?
VCrits? Because befor i dont understood why u think it sucks! now i understood! please tell me what u thining of the new one?

** EDIT**

YEAH!!!!! CRits!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a little too dark >< also, do wat others have said, its nice and all to blend images, but brushwork can help with everythin, it also works nice for blending images. Your new one is better in someways but the blending of the images isnt too good, cant see them too well, and the background looks like uve only used filters (dont overdo filters >< they are handy for certain things but they arent going to magically make u an awesome sig, use filters carefully and appropriately). The font doesnt really fit the sig either :p imo it would look better on the other side too, Keep practicing though, im seeing sum improvement :], and please start using brushes instead of filters ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i edit it more!

Wel i will agree with u! because u did a great sig ^^ lol thanks for that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

WHOLLLLALAAA!!!
U get me sick with it! URGH! Ppl look what i do! ****!!!!
Me really gets sick with it! me only needs to do a Kakashi sig. and then i will teach everybody here !^^ (lol just a j/k) but im really happy that i learned somethin new!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last one looks REALLY nice, ur improving gj on it 8/10!

**edit**

btw there might be some other nice trick u wanna know to (somtimes) get a cool sig, merge all layers togeter,

filter>blur>gaussian blur on 2.5 or sumthing
edit>fade gaussian blur (set it on 100% or lower if u want) then mess around with the blending settings this is how i get my dark almost evil looking sigs combined with brushing *points at sigs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Lol when i read the first post wich dont edited me gets a setfull joke laugh ^^ because u said that i make advanced steps and i only get 8 of 10 ^^ lol but thatnks!
Also ur trick about that! it do not change many!

ABOUT THE NEW SIG!
its a sig for my Sister´s Boyfriend! just wanna ask ya if that looky oright? ^^

Lid

L
the font is horrible, and the guys outline contrasts horribly with the red

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well oright!
I did a new sig and ava for a friend..... KiLeRru(TM) !!!
Ava:

Sig:

+begining of edit+
Sig2:

I think thats much betta or?

+end of edit+

Well... the Chara is.... Will Smith!
Also if u dont know! I did everything with Adobe Photoshop 6! No better versions!

OK C&c are welcome!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I can sum up most of your sigs.

With each, I see too blurry of effects being crowded together, and poorly blended with an image. Your best strategy is to stick with one basic layout and work to keep it stable, trying to create admirable texture. Your sigs have a poor spray paint feel, a below average graffiti style, and beg for one solid to color define it. I also notice that you use very low appealling fonts, and that can kill a sig automatically.

Just keep experimenting in photoshop, it's the best way to improve by yourself. Tutorials can also help, but should only be a learning experience that calibrates your overall knowledge, and efficiency with photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom