Update on the Leak **READ**

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm perfectly okay with tiny hit boxes. Bigger maps don't necessitate faster rates of speed. Battles are dynamic and move in accordance with tactical decisions made on the spot. You'll start in one corner and end up on the other side of the map unless you're consciously sticking to a particular area due to some kind of advantage in terrain e.g. elevated surfaces with which to bounce enemies on, or open areas if you would rather focus on the battle rather than have to maneuver around obstacles. Keep the speeds the same, increase map sizes, and enjoy a sense of freedom in the knowledge that you won't be engaging in a cluster**** if you don't want to. If anything, retain default speeds or slightly decrease them to ensure hitting your opponent is an actual skillset without it becoming a chore, and lower the transformation speeds so that final transformations like SS3 feel as fast as it should, while making the other transformations more manageable.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
@Grega

Im wanting to know, is this game going to be released this year? Could we all have the answer to that?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@Grega

Im wanting to know, is this game going to be released this year? Could we all have the answer to that?
it could be released this year if they complete it.If they don't it will not release. Easy answer : it will be released when it's done. When it's done ? - Even developers doesn't know.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i dont want a answer from you lol. I rather have a boss answer..

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
even the main developer doesn't know trust me

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll be missed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Grega

Itll be released when its finished. We have no public release dates set, because we are working on it in our free time. It may be released this year, or it may not depending on the time that the artists/coders can set aside from their daily lives to work on it.

Also im not the bossman, that would be Mastasurf ^^;

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itll be released when its finished. We have no public release dates set, because we are working on it in our free time. It may be released this year, or it may not depending on the time that the artists/coders can set aside from their daily lives to work on it.

Don't override official PR answers ;(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like hes gunning for your job, man.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't foreign to Grega. Scumbag.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
edit because of akwardness

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Thank you're answer. Everyone else like to throw foolish answer's..

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thank you're answer. Everyone else like to throw foolish answer's..
Like if that's a foolish answer... Grega is absolutely right, you cannot demand something that you have not contributed to, you don't have the right to demand anything from someone who spents his free time to please you. So please...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Like if that's a foolish answer... Grega is absolutely right, you cannot demand something that you have not contributed to, you don't have the right to demand anything from someone who spents his free time to please you. So please...
Wait wait wait... if this is the case.. then what was Arnold fighting for in Total Recall?!?! I do not remember any of the people on that planet contributing to the creation of AIR!!!! You either! You know what!!?!! Fudge it! No air for any of you!!! *takes it all away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom