I made some more changes.

Fixed DB's
Added Sensu Beans
Fixed Spawn Points
Made A .txt For The Map Info

Extract To ESF/Maps

Get it Here ---> C0A0B

Best answers
hey Mr.Satan, could you make a CAPSULE map, like the 'spaceship' were vegeta trained in (with the high gravity and stuff) and then put the db's all in one place so you can transform very fast and the best part (but i dont think this 'll be possible) make it so that whenever you schoot a beam it circels so you can block your own beam !? but i dont believe thats possible becuz you would have to turn your character around to block it and then the beam would turn too :S but anywayz if you or the team could make this map, im shure lots of people will apreciate it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No point in making something that has already been made. SDBZ_Capsule & DBZ_Capsule have the pod with the gravity thing, I will convert them to ESF & add DBs and Senu beans if you want tho.

I HIGHLY doubt that stuff you talked about is possible (The blocking ur own beam n stuff).

Tomarrow I am going to start making a map for the perpose of fun, it's gonna have 2 giant tunnels for PS Blocking, a large outside for tennis (Blocking DB's or SB's and tossing them back and forth between two or more people), & an area for summoning Shenlong.

Best answers
ok man, thnx. And i allready thought the blocking you own beam wasnt possibler, but how about if you make a BEAM MACHINE :D like the guns in CounterStrike that automatically shoot...Only now they shoot beams and projectiles and you can choose between different levels...(from little balls, till the spirit bomb) would that be possible ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it. The only thing that I have seen that comes close is in DMZ on one of the Half-Life Single Player maps. There was a rocket turret but it shot big bangs lol, it destroyed us all in about two shots.

Best answers
well there you go...If you can do it with BigBang attack in DMZ I almost sure its possible in ESF with al the other attacks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the one in DMZ was a fluke. And besides, ESF removed alot of HL entities (Example: Healtcharger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom