Unreal 2003

hgfdhd

H
DELAY PRODUCTION OF NEXT EsF AND CONVERT ALL DATA TO THE UNREAL2003 ENGIN (

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its, not as simple as converting. Theyd pretty much have to throw everything away and start from the begining

Best answers
what a pointless thread y would they just trash everything for some n00b lol

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um noob..... SH!!!!!

. . . . . . . . . . ./´¯/)
. . . . . . . . . .,/¯ ./
. . . . . . . . . /. . /
. . . . . /´¯`/'. .'/´¯¯`·¸
. . . . ./'/. . /. . /. . /¨. /¯\
. . . . ('(. . ´. . ´. .¯´/'. .')
. . . . .\. . . . . . . . .'. . ./
. . . . .'\'. .\. . . . . ._.·´
. . . . . . \. . . . . . . (
. . . . . . . \. . . . . . .\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coverting engines only usually happens when the team has little or no werk done and ESF has alot of work done and its just not gonna happen, common sense usually helps in these situations ;) :p

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the engine isn't even out yet, which would delay the beta for a long while as yet. Not that i'd play it or anything.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hgfdhd ... lemme xplain this to u very simply......... NO!!! ... i mean honestly... do u even read or see the things they've posted??!! wat thro that away..... just rmb this one word.... wenever u THINK u hav a good idea.... rmb this word... and that word is:

NO!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys just quit posting, hes not coming back. so its like your talking to a wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Guys just quit posting, hes not coming back. so its like your talking to a wall.
yes but its fun to spam SS, STUPID!

Tepus runs around sayiing "wall" over and over

the warfare is cool (i have played it, nuff said about that) its the best one i have ever seen, but why would esf team want to get rid of beta... :S

Best answers
errrr...... close me I'm this thread talking out to all admin over the world!

Best answers
Ok ill try to give a sugestion that hopfully will redeem this thread. I was thinking that after beta 2 or when ever your testion phase is over maybe you would want to try and convert to the ut2 engine. (im looking at like a year and a half away)

Because as you know the half life engine is ageing and if you got your final protuct on ut2 or some other excelent engine the game could jump to a whole new lvl of excelence.

Just an idea. Looking at it in the long run :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well makin this mod isnt like a career or something so i dunno if the team wants to be doing this for the rest of their lives, well not the rest of their lives but ya know what i mean, dunno i may be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom