unnofficial Sig Competion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ive already gone through the necisarry people so here it is. unlike the other sig competions there will be a little bit more strict on what images u get to use. and for this competion ive chosen, excel saga.

Rules:
1 entry per person
the size will be 400x90 pixels
anyone can enter
the images that will be used are the following
http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=excelsaga&image=38
http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=excelsaga&image=47
http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=excelsaga&image=45
http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=excelsaga&image=21

your signatur MUST contain one of the following images and MUST be excel saga based.(in short just make an excel saga pic using one of the images)
also any character may be used within the images

Judging:
judging will also be done a bit different, there will be 4 judges and they will grade your signature on a scale of 1-10. after the judges have judged all the sigs ill take the average of the scores for each sig. this is how the top 3 will be found. the top 3 sigs will then be put into a poll and u the people of the forum will decide who is the winner.

Judges:
1m4 0wn y0 455
Judge
Ryoko
Evil Trunks

There is to be no flaming in this thread or throught any of this competions thread. any contestant flaming another contestants work will be disqualified.
(in shorts keep the comments to a good job, nice attempt, blah, ect..

there isnt a prize for winning. this is all just for fun and bragging rights. but since i am running it if u do win ill make a little 88x31 excel saga button along with which u may write excel saga signature champion in your signature thing.

ok get to it i look forward to seeing the results

almost forgot the due dates for the sigs are exactl 2 weeks from now thats 10/13/03

and heres that nifty little button u will get to have if u win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All stickied.

Good luck to the people who enter!

Best answers
Allright cool im in, now whenever i finish just post it in here? Like whenever or specifically on the due date? O and what should the text say, (if any) our names im guessin...? :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the text can be whatever u want no stipulations on that and just post it when ever u r done.

the date posted is just when the should be posted by

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
almost forgot the due dates for the sigs are exactl 2 weeks from now thats 10/13/03
:rolleyes:

And I look forward to see what everyone comes up with. I would consider entering, but being a judge and all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in, for sure. ^_^

*EDIT*

Here's what i'm entering. I hope I did good. ;)

Retired
Best answers
Here ya Go something Quick

Bet ya thought i was dead lol

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's my entry:

That is made entirely from the pictures provided. The background (fuzzy/furry thing) is made from the last picture. Then the 2 different kitties (the cut out one and the tiled one as well) are taken from different pics. And there is yet another layer in there, if anyone can spot it... anyway, I suck at making sigs in my usual style - so I thought I'd try a different style this time.

So that's my entry, took me a while - and I call it the "Sad Kittie", an "Abstract signature". ^_^

*EDIT*
Heck a new style doesn't make any difference, I still suck at signatures - who am I kidding trying to enter this competetion. :'/

Best answers
Woo first competition!! *throws confeti* ^_^
*ahem* anyway those are some nice siggers and here is mine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwabara has agreed upon entering lol..i'll post mine as soon as its done peoples..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, damn. I should have waited for people to post their sigs first, so that I can make a better one!

- Is it against the competition rules to change your sig? :laff:

Well, good to see that people are taking part of this. Light Scream's sig is just killing me. I love it!
Then again, if Wogasm decides to join this competition, then i'm out. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Yeah sure I'll enter. Post it when finished.

*EDIT*
I spent a lot of time on this.
I had over 1,000 fonts to scroll through looking for the best one heh.
I also did some searching in on the Excel Saga story.
And thats where I got my line from.
Cept I'm going up against some good competition.

Retired
Best answers
jsut an update the sig took me about 15 min wwhen i woke up... i'm wokring on another but if i get side tracked that will be my entry

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not entering the competition since i'm a judge and all. But I thought it would be fun to make a sig anyways. You can let me know what you think...and no sucking up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom