unnamed gal

Bolteh2

B

next stage (like deverz said) its only the beginning, im applying shadings and more detail as i go

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just started and finished base coloring it.

~edited by Op~

Bolteh2

B
i believe i didnt gave permission to use it for ur own art or something like that? :x

ps: its not that i hate you or dont like it, its just my wip and i dont want any1 else to touch it unless i say so

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very bland colouring

And I do beleive that you did not get permission todo that from talking to S-Bolt on IRC and you used his thread to post your work

I'm afraid by not asking you broke the ripping rule but by giving creds you softened the blow

I'm going to let S-Bolt Handle you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oppsy! I forgot! I didn't show it to anyone else! May I finish coloring it? ><

And yes it is bland, I haven't finished giving it shadows or anything.

Bolteh2

B
hmmmmmmmmm, well, u posted in here, so u did show it to others, and im not really happy with it (since its like totally not done with the inking etc) + i made this for myself, to learn some coloring/drawing/inking techniques so id rather not have any1 else touching it :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I removed it. I won't color it. Sorry!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember to ask in the future and we can all be friends :)

Bolteh2

B
well, its no prob, but i hope you understand etc, and that u wont hate me now cuz i didnt want you to...

i cant hold you back of coloring it, i just dont want you to show everyone etc, go ahed and color ir, and if you want to show me, pm me :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh alright, I will try to color it...

Bolteh2

B

updated shading, added more hair stuff, redid stomach, placed legs closer to eachother, changed nose lil bit

Retired
Best answers
damn nice, the 2nd female one is loads better than the first. very nice improvement. i'm amazed by the 2nd one, btw the male one is also very nicely made. you're a very good artist m8. keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom