Unexplainable acts...

Best answers
Oh man, I can't even begin to explain how hard I laughed when I read that you'd cut yourself with meat!
LOL

Only unexplainable thing I can remember is with pokemon cards. I was at a friends, and he put his deck onto the floor. The top card kind of moved by its self, so rather than being straight and organised, the top card was kind of balanced on the edge of the others. Every time we got another card and dropped it on top the same thing happened!
Pokemon cards are evil I tell you! EVIL!

Best answers
I have cut my self with chicken before, so with barbaque i suppose its not all so bad, i don't know how u don't feel a box cutter cut, i zipped right across the box not paying attention straight through my index finger, hurt like hell.

Another unexplainable event, door knocker turned into a face with sharp teeth, saw a clown in the window during a lightning storm, doll moved off the shell fell on the floor, alien from indepence day opened and roared at me when it was off, bed quilt has been pulled halfway off me onto the floor, doll i used to have moved out of char, i think it was a Corky doll to anyone that remembers those *cringe*, saw a face in a mirror during a halloween excursion, and a black figure seems to plague my dreams other then that im completly normal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing I hate is when you drop something on the floor, and.. WHERE DID IT GO?!
Seriously, some things just vanish. I hate that

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anyone here read "The Borrowers" all these unexplainable acts will be explained. Or atlesat thats the reason i use.

Best answers
It is weird. One time I was in my construction class and I accidently cut my arm off and I didnt even notice it until I touched a piece of meat.^^
I hate those gnomes. *chases one down and steps on it* I've done that before though my finger would like get cut somehow and i dont know how because i didnt feel it.
offtopic-ouch some damn ugleh girl almost pinched my ****ing nipple off today. I shoulda kicked her ass. It hurt like a *****.

Best answers
Kasey said:
ouch some damn ugleh girl almost pinched my ****ing nipple off today. I shoulda kicked her ass. It hurt like a *****.
why dident u pinch her nipple?

u know u love nipple pinching pain :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's off-topic. That's why. /me glares at you

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
why dident u pinch her nipple?
She was really ugly. She looked ugleh enough to be a guy so i shoulda kicked her ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom