UNDERWATER-REALM VERSION 2!!

Best answers
Here it is people, my warm up before i start on my new peice, i updated my original version without the PSD which trust me is soo hard, after the original had easily over 100 layers... anywayz tell me what you guys think...

Feel Free to comment on DA http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9141097/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao v2 > j00

Yay it's not monochrome

Nice splash mate, very good.

Best answers
Very very awesome. Congrats on finishing without the PSD too, that must have been seriously damn tough. good job.

Retired
Best answers
omg nice :O, when I actually looked at the font on the bottom left. I had these butterflies in my stomach :eek: I really like how it all fits together. it's very nice. good job.

Best answers
The name is just wrong.. Its more like underwater inplosion then realm o_O

But, besides that. It owns. Good job.

Best answers
eh.. ive never been 2 good with names lol but i guess when it comes to abstract art everybody has their own interpritations right?..
anyways thanx for the comments guys their really supporting, specially the 1 from judge seeing as tho i used 2 luk up 2 him :p (still do, dont worry hehe)

Best answers
It looks very nice man :Ð
No useful critiz from meh ^^

Best answers
I don't think everyine has their own interperetations here because you told them all what they should think by labelling it with a title. If you're no good at names, why name it? Why plaster a title on an image if it doesn't need one?

I think it's very well done from a techinical standpoint. It doesn't really do anything for me otherwise. The composition isn't very dynamic, and I'd like to see a little more variety in the abstraction.

If you feel you need to have that text there, at the very least adjust the second line of type so it's the same length as the top line. You may also want to equalize the spacing of the corner brackets so they are actually at the corners.

Best answers
MrDomino said:
I don't think everyine has their own interperetations here because you told them all what they should think by labelling it with a title. If you're no good at names, why name it? Why plaster a title on an image if it doesn't need one?
i disagree with this, i couldnt care less how you see it, this is coming from my perspective and how i interpret wot i do..

i agree with the rest of your post because if i were to crit my own work i would go back reduce some of the original glow and make it more 3d while its kinda got no depth atm..

anywayz domino thanx for tha critz thats exactly what i was after..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom