Underhell...scariest game I've played since Amnesia:The Dark Descent.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.moddb.com/mods/underhell

You wouldn't know it by looking at the Moddb page, but this game is scary. Ambient effects. Puzzles, the ability to use stuff around your house...like the phone, sleep, check emails...you also have to use the environment to hide like in Amnesia at times. The soundscape for the game is top notch.

You can find stuff like a shovel and dig up a key that unlocks a room with "bad memories", or you can go to work, your job is...Swat. The game ****ing scared me bad. Dreamland you can access by going to your bedroom and laying down. It's ****ING SCARY. I MEAN LIKE ****ING AMNESIA LEVEL SCARY. Anyone who has played Amnesia understands what a statement that is.

Moments in it at like F.E.A.R, the original, when you go to work...but when you wander the house, it's like Amnesia. It's got multi-dimensional gameplay, you can go advance the story by doing missions as Swat, or just explore your house of "bad memories" and such.

I am sketchy right now. I kid you not, I am looking into the darkness across my room and ****ing paranoid that something is there. I kid you not.

The game is top notch, voice acting, custom replacement models, cutscenes, and just general action.

It's about 3-4 hours long, and JUST THE PROLOGUE, and there's so much to do.

ANY FAN OF HORROR, or action games, or hell, both, should play this. It's a 10/10 from me, and you know how picky I can be.

I would pay for this, and once again, I say this with you guys knowing how cheap I am.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet, i'll give it a shot.

I love Scary games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom