under 10 hp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u get under 10 hp ypur pl goes down, well i was thinking that insted of u losing pl it takes u more time to shoot a beam or u get slower when u melle and your turbo gets slower and so on...

Best answers
No i think taking pl points is good. But i will say that should make more sensu beans or w/e that will increase you health only to 10 and no more.

Best answers
Well maybe it could be like this. If you have 100% health you have 100% of your normal pl. If you lose 50% of your health you lose 50% of your ki. So if you have 1% health you have 1% of your ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
diablo...ill pretend like i never read that post (NO)

Best answers
It doesn't really matter....... I was mystic krillin and i killed like 10 people with 3 hp and no Ki and i still still doing normal amounts of damage except the turbo speed running speed was a bit slower but not noticable during melee boost..

Best answers
there are sensu beans on the map riverside on one of the sides in the river

Best answers
but actually isnt it so that most characters get really angry when near death so maybe, if your at 20 to 10hp your pl should rise making it possible for you to maybe defeat the opponent or go into a one time transformation. But when your under 10 it starts decreasing egain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom