uncalled for remarks

Best answers
there are to many uncalled for remarks. I dont have to put up with those remarks from anyone. I was only bringing up ideas damn. Then you guys dont do nothing but hurt my feelings...well this is the last time you will see me on these forums. i tried to have fun but you guys are to rude and mean to me. When i read some of the remarks you guys was saying in my past threads i acctually had a tear coming from my eyes. some of you guys need to lighten up on noobs. you guys take it to far it wasnt like you was never a noob. Well it is time for me to go somewhere else i wont be back so bye and have fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was a noob
i was flamed for many things
they called me a noob many times

who cares?

it´s a normal procedure of live
if you can´t stand that little flaming, don´t leave your home
the reality is far worst

that is not flaming, it´s an advice

Best answers
well on some forums there are more arrogant people than others that flame n00bs like its their job...

Hey I know... why don't you people try to and post when you have something constructive to say... and I don't mean a constructive flame war...
or just don't post if you smell a n00b post...
just a suggestion..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The Stinger
well on some forums there are more arrogant people than others that flame n00bs like its their job...
what do you know about us moron:S

Sunnygoku, they are not flameing you, dont worry bout it.

Best answers
yeah hes right......

just look at tepus...

nobody is flamming you dont worry i know i wont......

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
SonnyGoku, flameing is a big part of this forum so I'm afraid that you have to put up with it. Dont feel bad, it happens to all of us at some point.

Originally posted by Tepus
what do you know about us moron
He did say some forums, and doubt flameing him will convince any one that this isn't one of those forums. Just a thought...

Anyway, SonnyGoku, you shouldn't leave the forum. Chances are there will be flamers in most places you go to, getting used to them now will probably help you in the future.

Best answers
i am a prat i i get from all these guys (speccaily deverz)
but who cares therye just straight up arrogant teenagers
wi nothin better to do than complain here and flame there:yes:
so don warry sonnygoku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i looked in sonny gokus thread, and it did not seem to have ANY flames in it, just ppl disagreeing with him, thats not flameing...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Here are the flames I think he was refering too:

Originally posted by Stassis
that is very stupid
Originally posted by Hikibi
i argee thats a horible idea
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
So consider yaself flamed ya stupid n00b.

N00B!!!!!!!!!!
I'd call the first two flames because they offer no reasons or constructive critisism, just telling Sonny in the worst way that he had a bad idea. The last speaks for itself, a straight out flame with no provocation other than the fact that Sonny opened his mouth.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Talk about a guy who can't take a little criticism....

Oh well.....if he's gone, he's gone.

By the way, I'm moving this to off-topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only one i would consider flameing is Darklings one, hibikis and Stassis just said theye did not like the idea, maybe u would of been better to say "thats not a good idea" but they did not flame him, or they would os said something like darking said.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ok, Hikibi and Stassis are just saying they dont like the idea but they could have been nicer. Its probably SonnyGoku's first time on a big forum, this sort of thing came to a shock to me too. :(

Best answers
hey if you post "that is very stupid" or "i argee thats a horible idea" and told him why it would be a stupid idea then it would be a whole different story

and i don't even need to comment on the stupidity of

"So consider yaself flamed ya stupid n00b.

N00B!!!!!!!!!! "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tjose arnt flames tose are just telling him they dont like the idea

a real flame is like "what are u a freaking moron, my cat has coughed up more appealing things then that, y dont u take your idea and shove it in your 455 u freakin n00b N00B!!!"

c he differences flames contain many insults packed into one.

that is stupid isnt a flame its just not constructive critizism

Best answers
it's insulting someones idea without giving a reason for it.

and if you don't think it flaming than atleast agree with me
that its more n00bish to post "thats very stupid"

Best answers
OMG if someone flame's u tell them to get lost, run into a lightpole and just plain screw over!

Best answers
Vegetto has a point if someone flames ya tell em to go stick a rod up their rump and rotate on it

Retired
Best answers
i'm gonna close it. if there is any big flame going on. then we are the police. sorry chimp if you didnt wanna close it. i just think this topic makes no sense. the only thing this topic can do is start a flame war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom