Uhhh.

Best answers
Hey i was wondering if i could get a video clip of Vegeta going SSJ like the whole episode, id really like ot know what happenes. thanks youd help me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much. thanks :p :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's really quite simple. You'll have to go to your local video store and purchase that particular installment on either DVD or VHS. To obtain the episode otherwise would not be legal practice, and, hence, would not be allowed on these forums.

If you were looking for a download like for an episode, then do not ask about it here. That kind of thing (called Warez) is strictly prohibited here.

Best answers
And insulting or otherwise flaming a moderator may be bad for your health as well...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first of all, I never onced flamed you in my post.

Second of all, as an administrator of these forums, I have an obligation to prevent an illegal practices, as they can result in the closure of these boards, and of the ESF homepage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom