Uh...what can i say...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XsilentlyXdiesX said:
What are those?

I think they are very ugly, looks like Batman Beyond or somthing with like a bright cloudy back round..and ask Lid said pixie dust flying behide the grids or whatever those are. Also I find the text in the second one barly readable, and the first..does it have text? If it does I cant see it.
Uh...maybe your blind....because...i can see it.. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
out of the 2 new ones I think the first one is better. Although some of the tech lines are not placed well in it or just don't go with it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, i was just testing what was like with tech into grunge lol, but, heres a new one, but, please ignore the font, i was testing something 0_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naz said:
the typography on your current is a lot better, and I agree, add some color.
Omg it's Naz!! :D ..

BTW OMFG SO MUCH DAMN PIXIE DUST.. My god you're Worse than Death The Jedi from way back in the day the ultimate pixie dust whore.. but sadly he has been dethrowned by you slim// congrats..

/me hands slim// the pixie dust whore hat..

Best answers
/me dies from mention of DTJ(the pixie queen)

and...OMFG Naz wow cool yeah man, yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, get back on topic, wow, naz is back. And all you guys crits aren't helping me for example. "Omg too much pixie dust". Maybe sos was right about the esf noobies. -_-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Guys, get back on topic, wow, naz is back. And all you guys crits aren't helping me for example. "Omg too much pixie dust". Maybe sos was right about the esf noobies. -_-
If everyone is saying "Omg too much pixie dust". Then stop using so much of it, it's not that hard to figure out.

Best answers
Unknown// said:
All I have to say is, if you dont like it here leave, cause no one would miss you.

Also the "too much pixie dust" is true you use it way to much and is very ugly. If you dont want crits dont ask or really post your sigs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No guys, i didnt' say u guys are newbies and crap, if you been to SOS forum lately, then you would know. And NOW GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!!! PLEASE!!! ;D
*current sig*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Unknown// .Slim// what ever the **** you wanna be called.. if more than a couple of people say that you're using way too damn much pixie dust then its probably ****ing true and this is the case. Saying "Omg too much pixie dust" is a crit its ****ing telling you what's wrong with you're damned peice. If you're not smart enough to figure this out on you're own then maybe you should just quit asking for critz or comments. I'm sorry most of the people on these forums don't think you're good at gfx so maybe you're arrogant ass should just stop posting here and go to the Forums of your "PROFESSIONAL GFX team" and post your **** there.

And btw if you'd like to see a prime example of an "esf Noobie" then look in a ****ing mirror..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to close this before it gets out of hand...

I'm not going to give any warnings, because Unknown//, you brought any flames upon yourself by calling basically everyone who's posted in this thread a noob. (I'm not saying that one good flame deserves another. I'm saying everyone stop flaming in the first place.)

@Unknown// for sake of laziness, I'm going to paste something I wrote in another thread, and it's directed at you.

If you can't take honest criticism, I suggest you no longer continue to showcase your art here. If you're looking for a forum where everyone sings praise and world peace and gumdrops fall from the sky all because of your artwork, then you're in the wrong place. There are a lot of extremely good artists on these forums who know what they are talking about, and you're bound to run into someone who doesn't like your work. And it would be in the best interest of a lot of novice/intermediate artists to listen to what they say. It will only go to benefit them in the long run. (Assuming you want to improve.)

You ask for critz, then you don't like the critz you get, well then, stop asking for criticism when you can't take the bad ones without having a temper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom