Ug, DBZ fanboys in game...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, this is annyoing. Right up there with as annyoing as cheaters. ppl who play a mod so they can recreate scenes from the show that it was based on. Was playing on one of the oktagone servers. This guy gets pissed because I keep slaughtering them in the midle of the cell arena whil;e they're trying to recreate the goku/cell fight or some other nonsense. Gets his entire team to gang up on me (I think, couldn't prove it, but I had about 4 ppl out to get me for a while all at once). He keeps complaining so I tell him to stfu, it's an oktagone server, if he wants to play his little game, he can make his own server. He called it Cell Games and took haldf the ppl with him. I hate fans who are obsessed with playing anime instead of playing the game.

And another thing on the same issue. Ppl who are obsessed with setting up powerstruggles in the middle of a game. If ya cha4rges up a big beam, you're going to die, simple as that.

So, in conclusion, a notice to all ppl who wanna do things that don't include playing the game as it is played (with lots of fighting): MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN' SERVER!

/rant :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom