Two words

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would cap size? Or dammage inflicted?
I don't think either are necessary, but thats just my opinion. :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need for an explosion cap. Explosions only get big in struggles or if you are a much higher PL than the rest of the server anyway. You have to earn that explosion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep.. thats right GFK...
its a caps for your explosions :D... like how big the BOOM goes for K-wave and ki blobs.... that type of stuff...
:no: bad stuff...
:yes: bigger booms :D Good stuff :p...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explosion cap is limiting the size of an explosion, in other words.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to break it to all of u but there already is an explosion cap

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is also a Spam Cap... thats me, I limit your spam. Kebabking, do not spam like this again or you will get a warning.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i hate to break it to all of u but there already is an explosion cap
I think he means a bigger one. The kind that fits smuggly over the end with protection for him and pleasure for her, if you know what I mean.

Right now it's really easy to be the first Saiyan to transform on a server and then nuke the map with kamehamehas that can kill you if you detonate them after the first 3 seconds of launching them. I mean you can get explosions big enough to cover roughly a third of ESF_City, so that isn't a very effective cap, and that's the way we like it. Otherwise I'd assume there was an explosion cap only up to the point where it wouldn't crash the server.

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
There is also a Spam Cap... thats me, I limit your spam. Kebabking, do not spam like this again or you will get a warning.
eum, i reacted on the news of hibiki, i found it funny
cause of that i laugh, next time i will say: its funny (better??)

so lame asses who have a gotten a little power (they can ban people - WOW) will shut up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont you have any dignity or respect for people?
O well... screw that :S

lol... Thats right... some K-wave's covering half of the maps :S... that thats the way I like it!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
eum, i reacted on the news of hibiki, i found it funny
cause of that i laugh, next time i will say: its funny (better??)

so lame asses who have a gotten a little power (they can ban people - WOW) will shut up!

Do you pay for these forums? Are you responsible for the bandwidth transfered over the network every day? If 500 people were constantly making posts out of single words that would be a hell of a lot of wasted space. Regardless of what you might think, rules are not made to be broken. Read through a few other topics before you post another reseponse to this one. You'll notice about an 8th of the spam you'd see over at Dragonmod Z or a similar modification. Keep the forums clean so we can actually communicate with each other without having to shovel through all of the worthless posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hiten Mitsurigi Secret Technique

Amakakeru no Warning

which is what u get for *****ing to the moderators kebabking

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There would have been no problem with the hahahaha directed towards Hibiki's post, as long as it was followed by more than that, like :
<hr>
Hahaha

I also believe there should be an explosion cap because....

<hr>

That would have been just fine with me...

Best answers
god you guys need to find work at the gouvernement
if i can make something clear with few words why should i use more words (and space and all the other things) and bother the forums more?????

and sure, its all wasted bandwith, thats why there are over 30 pages with threads going back to 2001

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom