Turning back time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess everyone once experienced a moment where they wished to turn back time and do everything better.
Be it that moment with that special girls you let pass, or your whole life.
But would that really be good? Would it make you happy? I don't know. The mistakes I make defined me,
shaped me. And in general, most of the coolest people I know had somewhat ****ty lives,
not easy childhoods. And in the end, it's what makes them awesome and mature.

So what's your take on this?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'd like to go back to when I was 16... I'd probably be rich right now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I'd try to stop is my conception. If that didn't work out, I'd keep everything the same, horrible childhood included.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go back in time and refuse any ofod my mom made me, so I wouldn't be so huge today~

Also, if I could, i'd go back and not tell my friend my other friend got raped. I lost a best friend and hate myself for it, but whatever. lolar.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Only reason I can think of that I want to turn back time is to have a longer summer/winter vacation. Other than that, I can't find any reason to want to turn it back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go back to yesterday and win the lottery.

Seriously; I don't know. Off course I've had times where I wanted to turn back time, do things differently. But there is no knowing what the outcome would be. It might be better, it might be worse. I'd rather stick to a past I know, than a past that is unknown to me. That sounded really weird, but it is true.

PS: Funny coincidence. I was thinking about making a thread about turning back time yesterday. Heh, what can I say? Great minds think alike. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually my question was more like "does a life the way you plan it make you happy" rather than "did you ever want to turn back time".
My first take was yes, but after a second thought it was a definite no.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My answer remains the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom