any one can vote...

• yeah i think somthing like thoes ideas should happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get outt nah get out its crap :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uub

Best answers
ok.. this is sorta the same idea as the other dude but.

when you put on turbo there should be a turbine. line thing like um... when goku flys. and he puts turbo on he leaps in the air and flys off when he does that the turbo leaves a line as were he has flew but it fades...

also when you switch on turbo or you go sjj or watever. it shouldnt just pop up u no. it should really come out like rapping around your body .. lmao i dunos... lmao

Best answers
Yes. Very similar to the way Kaioken is used in EVM.
It leaves a trail that fades away.

Wouldn't be too hard to code, and would give the game that extra 'something'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its as simple as adding a beam trail to a swoop. but i think it would make more lag...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't BFP do this? I think it's a good idea personally but since I haven't seen the effect used in half life I'm not positive it could work out quite like you want it to. On the same token though I think beam trails should fade instead of just disappearing too, which could be accomplished with the same effect.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is on the kaioken so wy not in the normal turbo, it's a not so big lag giving thing to add.
or evm didn't add it on kaioken.
i also sugest to have somekind of grond jump(just like walljump), so you can fly verry fast away of the spot that you're getting attackt.
to do so, you have to activate turbo or it wont work.
and some dust on the spot where you grondjump from, you know......some special effect.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well jou can just swoop in 1.2 just duble tap jump and you swoop straight up or any other direction so its like in already

and for the beam trail on turbo i say great would look ql but only while you swoop cause it would look strange if you move slow and leave a trail

Uub

Best answers
yes thats my thought exact just reading these posts made me think of somthing.. WATS EVM :p lmao

um i think when your flying or hovering lavetating wateva just above the floor slightly it should make like the dust twirl around you?.. just like in a circle till you move and when you use turbo it should pop outa the ground not just apear with a sound.. look weak lmao

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well EVM is a ESF addon whit more transformations

but the dust thing you just mentiond would cause lag cause the swoop dust already causes it and this would only mean more dust = lag

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. The Swoop trail idea is great, and can be done. The idea that baem trails should fade after the beam has either exploded or detonated was something that I suggested.
Uub said:
[...] also when you switch on turbo or you go sjj or watever. it shouldnt just pop up u no. it should really come out like rapping around your body .. lmao i dunos... lmao
That could be done I think. I simple one time model animation each time someone turns on turbo. But I'm not sure how Half-Life handles animations for models.
niobe said:
it is on the kaioken so wy not in the normal turbo, it's a not so big lag giving thing to add.
or evm didn't add it on kaioken.
i also sugest to have somekind of grond jump(just like walljump), so you can fly verry fast away of the spot that you're getting attackt.
to do so, you have to activate turbo or it wont work.
and some dust on the spot where you grondjump from, you know......some special effect.
That can be done by Beam jumping as well. But I see where your getting at that. It could be a simple charge, and once charged your character will initiate a swoop straight up into the air, and curving toward a horizontal movement.
Grega said:
well jou can just swoop in 1.2 just duble tap jump and you swoop straight up or any other direction so its like in already

and for the beam trail on turbo i say great would look ql but only while you swoop cause it would look strange if you move slow and leave a trail
They could just make it so when your not moving (Pressing directional keys) the trail would not appear, easy client side code there.
Uub said:
yes thats my thought exact just reading these posts made me think of somthing.. WATS EVM :p lmao

um i think when your flying or hovering lavetating wateva just above the floor slightly it should make like the dust twirl around you?.. just like in a circle till you move and when you use turbo it should pop outa the ground not just apear with a sound.. look weak lmao
Actually it would cause the same amount of lag as the dust circle that appears when you powerup.

Uub

Best answers
so i see every one well people who have read it. really likes these ideas. then i havnt got not 1 no :p thats mad lol well yer. i love the idea myself now ha :p

Best answers
Its not called line whatever or evm kaioken.... Its called.... The powerpuff girls rainbow flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom