I finished this anime called
"Tsubasa Chronicle"

**GENRE**
-- Adventure
-- Fantasy
-- Romance
-- Science Fiction
-- Shounen

This show.... is making me feel weird in a good way.
Theres this girl called Sakura and this guy called Syaoran is trying to get her feathers(Her Heart/Memories) back.
Well they traveled to the dimensional witch who will grant you a wish but something important in return. He had to
give up the relation with Princess Sakura. When she gets all her memories back, she cant remember him. Even if she tries to remember, it will be removed immediately from her. So what Syaoran is doing is traveling around dimensions of other worlds to find Sakura's Feathers! An Adventure! .Enough with the spoilers :p, Go watch and reply please!
You can find OST's from this site!
http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/tsubasa/media/music.php
Instrumental versions too! I love the music and I hope you would too!
**RECOMMENDED MUSIC TO DOWNLOAD**
- Believe
- Tsubasa
- Loop
- Hear our prayer
- Best years of our lives
- Aerial
- Break the sword of justice
- Lost Wings (Piano) ( Very Beautiful to listen )

They're all very beautiful

**Characters**
Syaoran: The hero of the story. A crossover character from Cardcaptor Sakura. He (at this point) does not have any magical power, but is an excellent martial artist and an aspiring archaeologist with extensive knowledge of various languages, histories, and artifacts. His right eye is blind; sometimes, in mysterious dreams, he can see out of the eye and look at a person he does recognize as himself in endless mirrors. Syaoran was found in his childhood wandering the streets without a memory, before he was discovered and adopted by the man he now calls father (Sakura's father in Card Captor Sakura), who recently passed away, leaving his foster son to continue his great work. He obtained his sword Hien during his stay at ?to, which he learned to use from Kurogane, and learned his fighting abilities from now-enemy Seishir?, who can also travel between worlds and says he is looking for vampires.

<3
<3Sakura: The Princess of Clow Country. Sakura is a cheerful, selfless, and stronghearted being. She states if there was ever something that she could do, she would try her absolute best. She possesses a mysterious power, namely her "wings" that can actually change the world, though it will still be a while before anyone understands what that means. Her wings are the manifestation of her soul, namely her heart and memories. She is targeted by Fei Wong for that very power. After losing her memories, Syaoran gave up their relationship in order to save her. Meaning, even if she regains all of her memories, the one that she would never retrieve would be the knowledge of Syaoran's existence. Her main goal is to get back all of her memories and return home. A crossover character from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Kurogane: A rough-mannered ninja from the world of Nihon (Japan), exiled for his recklessness. He originally possessed the blade Ginry? before giving it to Y?ko as price for his deal with her. He obtained a new sword in ?to called the S?hi, and taught Syaoran the skills of sword fighting and sensing attacks from the right. Kurogane is an original character and is not from any other Clamp work.

Fay D. Flourite: He's a laid-back mage from the Country of Celes. He is on the run from King Ashura (a crossover from RG Veda), whom he put into a near-eternal slumber. Although he seems happy-go-lucky and pretends to know less than he does, there is more than meets the eye. His assistant in Celes, currently guarding against the awakening of Ashura, is a very organic-looking Chii from the series Chobits. Fay is an original character and is not from any other Clamp work. In recent events Shaoran ate Fye's eye, making him loss a lot of death and almost dying. As a desperate attempt to keep Fye alive, Kurogane offered to sacrifice his blood on a daily basis, thus considering Fye a vampire.

Mokona: A creature given to Syaoran, Fai and Kurogane by the Time-Space Witch in exchange for their most-valued possessions. Whichever world he/she (there are no actually gendered pronouns for Mokona) finds himself in, Mokona can contact his sibling Black Mokona. Both were created by Clow Reed and Ichihara Y?ko after having met Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth. In chapter 133 of Tsubasa, it is revealed that the two Mokonas were created by Y?ko and Clow to help prevent the wish Fei Wong wanted to happen.

**VILLIANS**

Fei Wong Reed: A mysterious and powerful villain who is after Sakura's feathers. He is later revealed to be a direct ancestor of Clow Reed and well aware of the powers of the Dimension Witch. He was the one who imprisoned the "real" Syaoran and created the Syaoran who is the protagonist of Tsubasa. Though he already possesses the power to cross dimensions like the High Priest of Clow and Princess Tomoyo, he seeks the power of Sakura's wings, which surpasses the power of all who can cross dimensions, and the power that lies under the ruins of the Clow Country in order to "To bring back a dream that has already ended". He does not care on how much blood has to be shed to get that power; those he has killed (or arranged to be killed) include Kurogane's mother. His true objective not to obtain Sakura's feathers; rather, the scattering Sakura's memories was to provide a motive that would force her to travel between dimensions to recover them and attain the physical memories Sakura gains through her powers as she visits various dimensions. Therefore the scattering of memories and having the TRC trio accompany Sakura on her journey was a pre-planned situation created by Fei Wong in order for him to attain his "wish".

Xing Huo: Fei Wong's assistant. Not much about her is known besides the fact she is Fei Wong's assistant and was somewhat also a "failed creation". However, as the story progresses her character has more depth. In Volume 15 of the manga she helps the real Syaoran go to Y?ko after he awakened (Volume 10 of xxxHOLiC), but stated she can only do it once. Her reason to him was because "If the dream does not end." She is killed by Fei Wong shortly afterwards.

Kyle Rondart: An agent of Fei Wong Reed, first introduced in Jade country as the good doctor who was helping the village with their problems around the time the children started vanishing. He seems kind and sincere at first, but we later find out that through hypnotism he was the one that sends the children (most of them his patients) to the old castle to dig out Sakura's feather. He re-appears in Piffle World as the very same person, knowing that Syaoran and his friends will likely assume he is just another incarnation of himself. In Piffle World he tries to sabotage the race to get Sakura's feather, but later escapes without it.

The Music is really great too. Dont get sucked into the anime or you will become depressed and you will feel weird.
Theres only up to Two Seasons ( 52 Episodes ).
Dont forget to check out the Movie! ^^
Watch the first season, then movie, and then Second Season.(Recommended)

Im waiting for the Third Season! >_< ( April 2007 )
4 MONTHS! >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

CANT WAIT!
GO SYAORAN!

Best answers
I just finished up season 2 a month or so ago, and sadly it was lacking and had a hard time keeping me hooked.

Season 1 was much better IMO, but hopefully season 3 will dominate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the characters, voices, and the feel is, well, queer =o nice story, but executed in a fruity way

Best answers
I just finished up season 2 a month or so ago, and sadly it was lacking and had a hard time keeping me hooked.

Season 1 was much better IMO, but hopefully season 3 will dominate.

yeah, there was pretty too much talking in season two. But the doodling episode was pretty funny ^^. Kurogane was like the godzilla lol. Pretty funny stuff on that specific episode.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im on the 11th Manga! I love Tsubasa and xxxHolic!

Best answers
anyone know anything similar to tsubasa chronicle or full metal panic?
i feel like dying if i dont watch any more of this anime. -,-
3 Months! cant wait that long >_< for season 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom