Trigun/Cowboy Bebop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just finished the series and all I can say is wow. I was really skeptical at the beginning thinking Vash was a big pussy, but it was so great. The art and animation wasn't the best it could have been, but the characters were so rich and that's what really brought you in. Anyone else's thoughts?

I also finished Cowboy Bebop a few weeks ago, and that is by far my favorite short anime thus far. The music, the animation, everything is spot on and I loved the main character. Still need to see the movie though. Is it any good?

I'm gonna watch Hellsing next and gonna try to get into FMA after that.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't seen Trigun, but Cowboy Bebop is a fantastic anime, the movie is also really awesome if you enjoyed the series you'll enjoy the movie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trigun is a great anime. especially if your into western books/films. alot of comedy along with some impressive battle-work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats there to make a movie of?

The gunho guns are all dead, Knives is defeated, Vash returns to the girls. Everyone lives happily ever after. The End

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Hollywood community has run short of comic books to make movies from, so they have moved on to gaming and anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Hollywood community has run short of comic books to make movies from, so they have moved on to gaming and anime.
This is an OAV from japan.

Apparently the Trigun movie will be based off Trigun Maximum so that will be super awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney0528 said:
I'm gonna watch Hellsing next and gonna try to get into FMA after that.
Watch Hellsing, but only if you later plan to watch Hellsing Ultimate. Hellsing strayed wayyy too far from the manga for my liking, but it was still a good series. Hellsing Ultimate is much, much closer to the manga.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you liked trigun, you will like gungrave.

its more or less trigun without the comedy aspect, but its still great.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you liked trigun, you will like gungrave.

its more or less trigun without the comedy aspect, but its still great.
It was good. Just be warned. You have one or two crazy first episodes, then a decent arc of the past, then it returns to present craziness. Personally I liked the arc featuring the origins of Brandon a lot more then what happened after.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trigun without the funny stuff sounds awesome. I think I'm gonna watch Samurai Champloo after Hellsing though...We'll see.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Champloo is awesome, made by the same people as bebop. I'm currently part-way through claymore, hellsing is on my list but a bit further down actually. I think death note is next for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom