Transing in the Air Edit

Best answers
Im not sure if this would have to do with models or coding, but it would be better to make it if ur in the air ur trans looks different, like with Trunks wen he transes in the air it looks a bit weird. So each person has like an air version of there trans, it would make it a bit more realistic.

Kaigeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pres f and wait til you reach the ground ...

it's also just eyecandy what would cost just time ...

I suggest to suggest no eyecandy anymore before B1.2 is released ... it would just need additional time ... but as if one would hear what I say ...

Best answers
i hear ya nretep
i think your right.
lets not even think about eye candy until version 1.4 is on the agenda, i think gameplay should be the first issue!!

Best answers
well actually somthing should be added for the air....people want to get on the ground to trans cause thats where all the eye candy is....rocks and dust. Well why not have like a little amount of visible wind and maybe leaves and little rocks spiral around the character while they trans in the air??

Best answers
na, Nretep is right, lets not conecntrate on addition stuff like eye canday till later versions, should just conectrate on the current advance melee stuff

Best answers
ok but for lets say 1.4 my suggestion is a possibility right??? and maybe for trunks just have him fly into air and stab himself with sword.....HAHAHHAHHAHAH
Yes i do hate trunks in the game (******* sword!!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, i totally agree with a makeover for air transformations. It should be like Krillens Transformation in ESF when the dust swirls around him, or Buu's or Mystic Gohans transformation when i huge wind shockwave happens. It may be eyecandy, but it just involves modifying the code for everyones air transformation Nretep so its like Krillen's. Ahem.....for 1.3 ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think that most people know that suggestions being brought up aren't going to be implemented before 1.2, they're just suggestions. I do agree that it should wait until All of the important items are out of the way, but I thought that was implied. This is also pretty blatent, I beleive the team has already acknowledged this and will eventually do something about it, if it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom