Transforming

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am literally brand new to this game and I could use some help. I can''t seem to figure out how to transform. I press the button but It doesn't work I am at full CF as well. I could use some help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contact Skyrider, offer him chocolate and or cigarettes, and he will try to help you validate.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Validation fully works. All issues and problems of the validation system goes to fuzzy:

http://validation.esforces.com/

There's a difference in Steam Login & Half-life Validation by the way :).

Last edited:
Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh come on, it was game-play help, not getting ESF to work, you could have just helped straight away...

Are you still having trouble? Make sure you don't have turbo on when you try and transform, you can only transform with your normal state.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come on, it was game-play help, not getting ESF to work, you could have just helped straight away...

Are you still having trouble? Make sure you don't have turbo on when you try and transform, you can only transform with your normal state.
Hosts rules. We have to apply to them.

In any case. Make sure you are in a server that allows transformations and that you do not have turbo activated.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do I have to have a certain PL or something? Also Everytime I load up a server with a bot my game seems to crash. When I run the supported server through HLDS, I can't control the bots specifically. Thanks in advance.

edit:

Let me clarify this, when I play without the supported server it crashes. When I play through the game create a server is crashes with bots.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just need to be over a specific PL, it's different for every character.

Sounds like you haven't even had the chance to fight?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just barely I've fought a bot but it keeps running. I got the supported server to run fine now with bots but I can't seem to control the bots actions haha. I'm very confused

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or better yet tell us what version of esf your using and the bot crash problem seems to only happen on ESF open beta

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ever since ESF 1.1 ESF bots + beams = crash. So bots crashing isnt that big of a mystery.

The open beta just adding a bot leading to a crash is different though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its the Open Beta Final version. I run a supported server and I get to fight the bots, only problem is I have no idea how to control them as in making them idol or somewhere along those lines.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In regards to the transformation question, you have to be over the powerlevel with turbo (the aura) off. I think you can fill the CF bar and have turbo on, but it won't let you transform since your base powerlevel is still too low. That's probably what happened. Or maybe you accidentally unbound the transformation key.

As for the bots, I think the = key brings up the bot menu, and from there you can tell the bots how to behave. There might be an option in the controls menu to choose what key brings up the bot menu. If not, there's definitely a console command. Maybe try typing bot_menu in console?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If typing bot_menu doesn't work, try typing bot_help in console. I'm like 90% sure that command works, and from there it might tell you how to get to the bot menu. I did a quick google search, and the command isn't in the esf manual. There was a bot manual, but that site is dead.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bot's do not work in the Open Beta at all, because I asked the same question a while ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom