transforming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Yeah he is probably the nicest in esf team.He never flames at you.The guy can code too.He can do anything he puts him mind too.
:S how can u say that when u dont know half the team? they r all nice

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'spreety cool special fx don't lag 56k users.I myself am an 56k user so i really appriceate(flame me if this is spelled wrong) this.Tanks guys!!!!!!:yes:

Best answers
What transformation music you using for trunks?
Destruction
example "so this is a super-saiyan..." that music
Trunks' ssj theme. I cant remember when this is played...
hmmm, cant think of anything else for trunks...

Vegeta has his ssj theme (think ff or when he shoots cell so gohan can kill him)
Goku has his ssj theme (when he transforms the first time) hmm, he also has a second, like when he decides to die with cell to save the earth.
Gohan ... hmm ... he has 2 themes When he gets angry, and when he kills the little cells
Buu has only one theme, for each form
Krillin ..... no theme for this guy..maybe bulmas??? lol
Cell .. imperfect theme, semi-perfect, perfect, super-perfect themes
Frieza...he has one theme
Piccolo, his theme of course
:]

Best answers
Are u still able to what char' someone is. like in DMZ, from a distance when someones ssj, u cant tell the difference from gohan and trunks...

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
Are u still able to what char' someone is. like in DMZ, from a distance when someones ssj, u cant tell the difference from gohan and trunks...
You under estimate the power of the Dark Si...I mean, Scale Down. At a distance, you can hardly make out a player at all unless they are powering up or have their turbo aura on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game will be hardder now.Oh and i didnt i say he is probably the nicest on the team.I didnt say he is i know i dont know all of them.Tepus

Best answers
thats cool, i always figured that is how it would work.

so all you really should worry about is if each players PC can handle the transformation FX. And I'd say most of those things would be toggleable or level adjustable just like texture details and sprite details etc in all FPS games.

I guess that things like dust and waves being created from players moving above surfaces may lag up a bit... as each time the person moves the server has to send another message telling all clients to update the display.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
catfish knows what im talking about i think... so can u implement your own FX if u perfer one over the other?

Best answers
I think I asked this before, but I can't remember the answer.

When for example I will transform, will the other players in the server see the excact same thing ? (except the point of vieuw)

Because like in alpha 2, when charging the spirit bomb you see little parts filling the spirit bomb, but all the other guys in the server just see the ball getting bigger..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tgought you could change the sprite to a custom one you made.If im not wrong :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can turn down the fx if u want to

and joe just changed it so everyone on the server sees the genki dama fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom