Transforming

Best answers
In dbz when a character transforms he sends a large amount of force in the area around him and it pushes all nearby people away. Ie when goku shows trunks and goten his ssj3 it knocks everyone away. I think that when you trans you should be able to push people with pl 100,000 less than yours away from you. Something similar to being hit with basic melee without damage.

Best answers
Sounds great. Like pushing players around in evm. Should be fun.

Best answers
Do you mean to push everyone when you are transforming? yes, its good, but it would be better to be able to push without tranforming, like gohan did in "Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound". You can push everyone, if their PL is less than 1.2 of your PL.

Best answers
When you transform, you can see something like gust of wind. The gust of wind will only push those 100,000PL less than you away. Like during advance melee combat after the fight ends, both players gets knocked back. But this transforming will only push other players away which is near you. Or if you are transforming, they try to swoop to you and melee you, they get pushed away by a force of energy.

Best answers
i know this would be like idea ripping, but you could ask EVM...
i liked there idea thad if a player was over douple as strong as someone else thay could gather ki and then add aura and push ppl away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom