Transforming sounds.

2-d

Best answers
Hey guys, i got a question for you all.......

Transformin sounds are ok but, get longer sounds like more struggleish ones ive been watching DBZ for like ever, and for each char there should be a longer screaming and some better sound fx for everything like explosions,beam blasts ect...
well you get my point its greta i love the mod keep up the good work and try to look into this, "Note: this will make game play much better"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one more thing, When you turn into perfect form there should be a REALLY nice light and sound fx and the ground that your standing on/near should look like its burnt.

But hey i think i speak for others :) keep up the godly work guys.

Best answers
yea i agree, the sounds could be longer for transformations, and the aura looks OK, but i think if there was a way to make an animated sprite to fit around the character when he is in turbo/charging up, it would be awesome. Like this Video Clip:

http://www.nofx.com/users/danny/satlegend4.rm

The power up animation around goku is what i mean. IF you could make an animated sprite like that, it would be awesome!

Best answers
I totally agree with you 2-D, I think they should add a lot more sounds, I mean, dont get me wrong, I love the sounds the got right now, but, if they added more, it would really improve the feel of the game. They should also add a really cool transformation for when you reach perfect, like the sky should darken and the ground should shake, just like the show, but, I'm sure they'll eventually do that

2-d

Best answers
Ha! i knew i was right! Hehe just thought ide say that to boost my ego a little higher and i agree with both of you guys! they should really do something like that. btw "Add andriods"!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom