Transforming ability

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes if you have a high PL on a server, say for instance, you're goku with 1,750,000 PL and you're able to transform, you die and then your PL would be lower than the set 1,750,000. Thus, not allowing you to transform again. I'm suggesting that if you have transformed to one level already, you should be able to transform regardless if your PL is lower than the transforming PL. Once some of them transform, they dont "forget" how to transform. They gain that ability.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I kinda like this idea. But it should be hard as hell to transform if you're below the required amount. I say, if you've already transformed, and you just got killed and you're powerlevel is below your required amount. This should happen:
  • You should get a series of arrows (Like in Advanced Melee), maybe about 5-10.
  • Depending on how many you get right, it should take a certain amount of time to transform.
  • Let's say there are 10 arrows you have to input. This would be the result if you get a certain amount of them right:
    • If you get less than 5 arrows correct, your transformation will be unsuccessful.
    • If you get 5 arrows correct, your transformation will be alittle slower than when you are at your required transformation powerlevel.
    • 6 correct, would be alittle faster than the last one.
    • 7 correct, would be the same time as being at your required powerlevel.
    • 8 correct, would be a faster transformation
    • 9 correct, would be a faster transformation than above.
    • All correct, would be near perfect transformation.
All these arrows would come up extremely fast, so it will be pretty difficult to acheive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about transformation time depends on PL.. if your PL goes lower than the required but you already transformed, the transformation sequence would take longer because you're weaker and need more time to add strength to it.. higher the PL, the faster the transformation.. the arrows make it too complicated IMO

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. Transformations take long enough as it is. If you increase the time it takes to transform, then it'll be almost, if not near impossible to transform.

Best answers
well it wont be near impossible because usually your PL won't go down that much after dying.. it will still be near the PL amount needed to transform.. it should take a little longer than the first transformation

Best answers
Or maybe have a "SET" Pl so that once you reach your 1,750,000 U can never go below and have them throughout the whole level like in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire....

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
dbZ_fAnaTic said:
well it wont be near impossible because usually your PL won't go down that much after dying.. it will still be near the PL amount needed to transform.. it should take a little longer than the first transformation
You got a point there. Maybe the time to transform shouldn't be too high.
JoeJustJoe2 said:
Or maybe have a "SET" Pl so that once you reach your 1,750,000 U can never go below and have them throughout the whole level like in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire....
I don't really like that idea. Your powerlevel, if pl_catchup is set to 0, still stays at the powerlevel you were at when you died. Even if pl_catchup is set to 1, when you die, you are usually still near your transform powerlevel, and just need to get a few hits in.

Best answers
JoeJustJoe2 said:
i HATE who wants to be a millionaire. Eddie McGuire is such a ****head. Back on topic this all makes sense but i agree transformations are long enough as is no longer please

Best answers
they have it best the way it is now it should be a punishment to die and theyre trying to make it harder to transform

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom