Transformers the Videogame

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought this game a couple of weeks ago and I have to say its quite freakin hard. I never bother to play a game on easy mode I usually start with normal or veteran whatever they call it. The minions are as tough as the bosses heh.

Anyways to talk about other things. The enviroments are just amazing it feels like your walking through the deep amazon or driving through the snow in the antarctic and alaska so far thats as far as I have got too. I was stuck on Tidal Wave a huge aircraft carrier predacon who is freakin huge and shoots a mass number of mini guns and about 16 cruise missiles and has this laser thing he shoots from his head too.

Gameplay can be quite different at times you can go in with guns a blairing or try to keep it stealthy but if you go in guns a blairin reinforcements for the preds will come and back them up so choose wisely. I was hoping this game would be like the original series "The Transformers" not this Armada stuff but the mini-con editions are pretty cool and so are some of their attacks which is totally customizable only bad thing is you have to collect all these little mini-cons to aquire them. All the extras you get in this game is unbelievable the old tv spots, art, original music, toy lineups and many other things and the cool thing is you collect them during the game so you can take your time and try to collect em all or pass through the levels to beat the game and miss all the extras its your choice.

The sound and VO's are just amazing Red Alerts VO is pretty cheezy but the old optimus prime and megatron its like their sitting right beside you. The gun sounds and robots exploding are incredible.

Only problem I had was you could not be everyone like autobots or preds because Star Scream is and will always be my fav transformers and back in the GI Joe days his VO was Cobra Commander which rocked.

If you've played it put down some of your crits positive and negative crits are welcome I myself enjoyed the game its difficult and keeps you wanting more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom