Transformation

Best answers
HI! i was watching dbz and i had an idea: when you transform to ssj, and then "descend", there should appear a countdown and while the countdown is still counting, if your re-transform, the transformation should be as in "perfect", as seen in the show.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

When does this appear in the show?

How does this benefit the gameplay?

Best answers
all the time, they take like half of the episode to transform, and after that, in the same fight, they transform in 1 second. This benefits the gamepleay because after you transform for the very first time, if you run out of ki, you shouldn't wait that long again to transform. Watch the show, man, 2 examples: the battle against freezer, the first transf lasts like 5 minutes, and the second one, near the end, 2 seconds. In the battle against cell, te trans. of gohan to ssj2 lasts a couple minutes, and after cell explodes, gohan transforms instantly, thats because he's "warmed up"

Best answers
yes, i know, i'been following esf since 1.0.... but, its not like that, i dont mean that, just that when you descend from the trans, the next trans you perform in a limit of time should be perfect

so...no? i still think this is a very good idea..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom