transformation

Best answers
if you transform to ssj or other you should be invincible during the trnasformation cause it would be crap if you get killed during it:D

Best answers
Tell you what, you ARE invincible when you're transforming ! :shocked: :rolleyes:

Best answers
In the series, most people wait when someone is powering up, in this game, people see their chance in killing someone when he's powerin up...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are never invincible in Beta. I had heard you couldnt be hurt during the first transformation...but I was wrong.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
You are never invincible in Beta. I had heard you couldnt be hurt during the first transformation...but I was wrong.

Hmm I think that's odd, it could happen if you transform (so you can't move) just at the time someone shoots a final flash at you...

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Tell you what, you ARE invincible when you're transforming ! :shocked: :rolleyes:
I'll tell everyone again, you are not invincible when your are transforming, be it your first time or your 100th time. And no, you DON'T automatically transform the second you have the ability to. :) I hope that clears up some misconceptions you guys have...now go spread my gospel....err, spread the word ;)

Best answers
But.. then... how... you can't move while transforming, you're a sitting duck ;/ . Explain :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would suggest not transforming in the middle of a large group of people. :D

The transformation isn't all that long, so I assume you would be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be invisible.You know what i think it is.I think its because its hard to code into.Maybe just a guess:yes: :p

Best answers
can we put a *** ban on the words "too hard to code" ?

i dont mind not being invincible when you transform, as long as it isn't some spastic "hit your buttons to transform" method some other unnamed DBZ mod has. But yeah, I thought it seemed logical that everyone stands around waiting for hte power up in the cartoons so you could, in a way be allowed to make the player invincible while they do it. (not like they can hurt anyone while they trans)

i think it would add to the "DBZness" of it. The thrill of the fight and challenge, facing a more powerful opponent so you would want to let them power up instead of killing them while they do it.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
But.. then... how... you can't move while transforming, you're a sitting duck ;/ . Explain :)
If you think somebody is about to nail you, simply press the de-transform key (default button X) This will stop your transformation no matter how far along you are in it and you can get out of the way!! :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tramsforming at any time you want gives you some sort of advantage when your pl is at 2 million you can transform right?right!bur since you won't have to transform you could increase your powerlevel first by killin some dudes and then transform,this way you have gained more ki.:) :p

Best answers
It would be nice if people with lower PL's would be blown away when they came close to your transformation, they would be able to blast you but they couldn't melee you.. well.. I know it's to late for these kinds of suggestions anyway :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell was invincible when trunks attacked him :) simply overpowerd,
but i didnt really liked that transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a great point.He had his ki shield over him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom