Transformation

Best answers
I say do what I do. Get killed and hit Trans as soon as you start. Besides lots of screaming, you mostly start in a secluded/untouchable area (I mostly play in cell-day, so maybe not on all maps). If that doesn't work, then fly around whooping ass till you get a faster transform time.

Best answers
I hate the idea, it removes an aspect of the game that people deserve to have.
I think it would come under the title of gameplay.

Personally I dont normaly attack some one if they are transforming, but if they melee me into the ground while im trying to go ssj, ya damn skippy ill return the favour!

Best answers
I think people should be pushed away during a transformation, depending on how strong they are/will be, oh ya, and that circly bang thing that happens during the transformation should happen when you have a perfect transformation too, i dont think it should be instant instant.

Best answers
I just host my own server and when I transform if someone hits me I beat the **** out of them with melee (ping advantage does play a factor in this) and i tell them if they hit me again while transforming they get banned. that works pretty well. :devil:

Best answers
Well well!!

My idea was wind when transforming

It could just keep enemys away
And for the spam that could be people do
But a way to transform at a rating
Each transformation would be at 10 sec between them
Or somthing like it

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
Wind...interesting.

How bout instead you kind of have an anti-melee shield? You watch the show and while they're screaming, they're also destroying the ground around them. So maybe it's like a small little shield projected by their power gathering. Someone tries to melee you, they take no damage and are shot away as if they're meleed. For a really cool thing, have beams reflect in a random direction when hitting this shield...makes ya think before you start attackin that transformer. Only prob is...Transform would then be used as a defensive move

Best answers
just have them pushed away like i said, that way they cant get close so easy cos the transforming guy is putting out too much energy, however you should still be able to shoot them with beams

and not projectile attacks

(oh yea as a side note to the people who kick/ban from servers, its cheap and lame, and very childish, why dont you just get better and counter it..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Because people would ascend/decend/ascend spam, and there would be no way of stopping it.

I like the fact that you can't take transforming for granted. For the power increase it gives, it should be risky.
if so then i thought of something...
how about only the char's that can ascend ones will b able to do what is usggested?

Best answers
You clould have something like gohans shield thing but instead have rocks and dust/dirt flying around you, instead of the color of the regular shield it would be clear with just the rocks and dirt, but that can be for anyone who transforms and to make more realistic for ssj2 it gets bigger with bigger rocks ,
When I say rock im talking about when you power up/ charge , the little rocks fly up,
For the dirt/dust that also comes when you are charging or powering up,
If you were over water it could make waves going around in circles instead of the little ripples,
Those are just some discriptions of how I think you could make the shield look for a transformation and I know you were thinking something more like wind and the dust flying around gives it that effect, so anyone want to tell me what you think?

Best answers
i hope in future versions we will be immune to all attacks while transforming, BUT there should be a timer for this immunity, or just once until you die, because ppl could use this for god mode, when they play a char, which can descend ---> ascend/descend/ascend/descend........

but this immunity, once per life is okay, also could be fine with the series: for example cell was immune to trunks attacks as he transforms to his 2nd form after absorbing c18...

Best answers
it wouldnt be used like that because its only during a transfromation or at least it would be ;)

Best answers
wat if ur not invulnerable while transforming but if ppl try to melee you they gradually take damage like a kiblob and if they shoot a beam its deflected or sometin

Best answers
COme on Melee shield could be good but SOME WIND could be usefull hot

Imagine it I begin to transform someone see's me try to melee at me me but sudden wind come up by the power of this transformation so he goes back radicacly and they could add some thunder that could hurt people that come close like in CS aztec they have Thunder that can kill We could put this but it will relly hurt so people wont come close

Tell me what you think of that
Thx

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
if your gonna get meleed when transforming press decend and block and they wont send you flying, after they attack nail em with meele back, after a couple of those they wont attack you when you transform again.

Best answers
they can come from anywhre from the back the cab come in troups liek always you just dont get it :(

Love
-Aeris

Best answers
well then if they hit you from the back get up and melee them and kill them then transform. I only transform if im totally alone in some back little corner and if someone finds me, i usually just say screw it and fight them with the lower pl. After killin one or two people i usually can go hide again and transform

Best answers
i usually just push descend then teleport up and nail em from above with a barrage of ki blast or a really powerful beam

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then transform?

Best answers
I know we can decend will transforming and go after them and hide again
But boring always getting meleed when we do that
I just wanna go like the series!! wind smoke thunder!!!
(thunder) well when people come close bam thunder on you and u wont come back again :)

Love
-Aeris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom