transformation

Best answers
i dont really think much should be added to the trasformation, but in the longer transformations, i think that the ssj's hair should flash yellow then normal colour, like in the actual show.

Best answers
Pointless post, please search the forums before posting, so you kniw if posts like this have been posted before containing the information you need.

SSJ Hair flashes yellow when in SSJ when they power up, it never stays flashing all the time. Plus this only happens when they go ASSJ/SSJ2/SSJ3 -- never happens in SSJ1, unless you are still watching the episode when Goku turns SSJ for the first time.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been brought up before. A billion times before. And having the hair flash isn't as simple as you would like to think it. You would have to change models back and forth, back and forth. It would cause way too much lag.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you wont have to make so many models, just code it so it goes from ssj to normal about 2-3 times then a hugh aura then a bang and hey, theres ur ssj,

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't so easy, Jayster. You'd have to worry about debugging it, so that getting hit while going SSj wouldn't make you automatically SSj because your model had changed at the time. There would be issues in general...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me agrees with Sonic.
You cant pt a shield around them either.. that would just make em trans every time someone flew at them. If they were at the point of being SSJ then they would neeed to code it so it would go back to normal. Changing back and forth WOULD cause lag as E.T. mentioned... I dun like dis idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom