Transformation

Best answers
I think your right USSJ2vegeta.

(But i wonder why they doesn't make more characthers in the game like goten and trunks as young instead of old?)

Best answers
More transformations will be probably in beta 1.4,OR,it will be nice if they make that u could make your own transformations.

Best answers
Well, They could allways add frieza form 5... and before you 'all go off and chop my head off with a shovel. there is such a thing for an icer to get form 5. which is the form that cooler had... (he didnt have it for very long tho... the sun made sure of that...) but that COULD balance frieza out if they so wish. and with Piccolo. Piccolo, has super Namek. (nail and piccolo combined) then he has the legendary Super Namek (Where he increases in size substantionally and so does his pl) and then there is Super Namek (Piccolo and Kami) and after when his power level grows. so does his multiplier. so that could be piccolo sorted out... and with krillian, he could have mystic then kaoken or power ups afterwards? or super human? (Master Roshi Had Super Human, Where His Muscles Bulged up quite alot. which is shown In DragonBall and the Brolly Movie.) and to even trunks out he could have. Super Saiyan. Then Acended Saiyan then Ultra Super Saiyan. and then "blah blah blah".

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghost Goku said:
But doesn't he have ssj4?
yea but thats in GT, he skips ssj 3, also as they've said that ESF is based on DBZ not DBGT and the movies (except history of trunks)

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom