Transformation Wind

Best answers
Here's an idea it should stop these annoying people what punch u every time u try to transform. make wind and if try to get closer they fly off so only the strong ones could get interfear. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at gotenks when he turns SSJ3 first time there is a wind and picolo tries to resist it...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh yeah possible :) cuz i really hate transformation hitters.. :\ wind shield .. even if CELL perfect whas transforming he couldnt be hit. he whas to strong..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think that's necessary. When you really need to transform, just run somewhere and hide if you have to. And if you can't, keep fighting until you can transform relatively quickly.

Best answers
Yeah but there are these annoying people that target you and stay away so u can't see them in the scouter and then you try to transform a second before you complte... BANG... this is really annoying

Best answers
It's an element of the game...that why your tf time gets lower the stronger you get...Dont like the idea

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is fairly true to the show but I don't think it's fair to make it so people can't be attacked while transforming.

That's why they have a perfect transformation. And most people will abide by the not attacking while transforming rule anyways.

Best answers
think about it your in a melee battle the the person transforms you can hit them then the stop transform and slap u. You talking about giving everyone a shield/block thats 360 radius. Think about it.

Best answers
I'm not talking about a shield like gohan the can stop everything (exept discs). It should only block weak attacks, it's more realistic...

Best answers
if it just blocked melee that would be fine. Thats the thing you always seem to get hit by while transforming and most oftern than not you'll have enough time to transform and dodge a big beam if one is fired.

Best answers
ya its kinda *****y cuz i always have to press x to stop transing and then i gotta beat the crap out of the person who attacked me before he or she laeves!!!!!i think its a good idea and will support it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not like this idea as it can easily create almost invincible players who just sit there and push the ascend key whenever they are in trouble. If only people thought about how much more PL you get from attacking somebody after they have transformed...

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
I do not like this idea as it can easily create almost invincible players who just sit there and push the ascend key whenever they are in trouble. If only people thought about how much more PL you get from attacking somebody after they have transformed...

Then you just shoot a generic beam at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom