TraNsformation UNIforMs (MUST READ)

Best answers
i Think u GUys SHould Not have it So when the Characters transform their cloths change, thats pretty Stupid, if u guys decide 2 have vegita change from armoured suit to juz a tite spandex sleeveless suit, then i think u guys should have a option from wen you u choose ur character they come in different uniForms, so wen they transform they r wearin The same things as there original form,
e.g for krillin, wen he transforms i think he should still be wearing his training gear, not the casual cloths,
so what im trying 2 imply is that u guys should have a option were u can choose different uniforms so iz not wierd wen transform.

The game would be Much funner, plus people will have different Dressed characters, Thanx yaLL Peace, *LiLjaY*

Best answers
.... What the **** are you talking about?

It aint gonna happen. Everybody, except for Krillin, keep the same clothing when they transform.. That made no sense.

I doubt they're ever going to put in multiple model selections for each class/character, and I doubt even more they're going to listen to someone with your terrible grammar and spelling.

Best answers
u never heard of slang u lil ****, itz a shorter way of sayin the words, still pronounced the same way, u dumb F**k, and on the front page they show vegetas second transformation how he would look lyk, u dumbass thats why i brang it up, u think ur good cuz u can spell, *dont judge a book by its cover u F***en hard K***T C**k sucker, F***en kids these days think they r smart cuz they can spell, get the F**k out ov here!!!

Best answers
(for all u kids who cant think for yourselves)
This whole suggestion thing was mainly for piccolo, vegeta, krillin n any other character the team wishes 2 change their uniform on their second transformation.

Best answers
Slang is used for conversation, not messageboards, and especially not when you're trying to get your point across. I knew what you were saying, I was just pointing out that you'll get taken more seriously with proper grammar.

It'll most likely never get in, and if they were going to make somthing of that variety, they'd be more likely to make a model cache -- a place to put extra models you've downloaded that are being used by others, so that you'll see them.

But even that, while practical, is unlikely to get into ESF, and I'm not even sure it's possible, code-wise.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-SsJ- Jp: You get a warning for blatant flaming. Vulgarity is a crutch for the weak-minded and is not necessary in everyday speech.

As for your suggestion. I assume if the team did use the SSJ2 Vegeta model in a later release the would redo the skin for the current vegeta to make them match.

Krillin will most likely not be resolved because he really only has the one option. And Piccolo will most likely just shed his cape.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about piccolo sheding his cape, that would look really dumb imo. i mean say he transforms and then does all this combo crap but then runs out of ki and untransforms, his cape would just appear like magic onto his model... this would look really dumb.

Best answers
True, but they will probably make (If it isn't already that way) piccolo have a permanent transformation like Buu or Cell..
I mean, piccolo gets his power from fusing with another namek in the shows, you can't just beat that other namek/power right out of him right..? :S

Best answers
Heh, true.

But you have to remember, Frieza never reverted back to his previous forms (on accident atleast), and yet they're not worrying about HIM!

Best answers
yeah true true, exactly what i mean, cuz its not really in the dbz nature to do that sort of thing, (juz change cloths)

Best answers
sometimes the clothing just appears in other color from strong aura (like the first time Goku transformed)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last time i checked itz and its were the same size...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
-SsJ- Jp said:
u u dumbass thats why i brang it up, u think ur good cuz u can spell

the proper way to say that sentenc is: "You dumbass, that is why I BROUGHT it up...NOT brang(thats not a word)

Have a nice day :cool:

and fyi...kids who can spell and who use good grammar typically ARE smart...hehe :laff:

Best answers
Neither is "iz"

FYI is an acronym. I know that's a big word for you, and trying to sound it out must make your head hurt, but try and learn it anyways.

Best answers
Would you kids shut up plz (and no im not a mod) but this is pathetic, if he cant spell so what i can understand him so do you dont brag about it, your sounding like an amaerican choosing for bush with his head so far up their asses they think their god, so stop it ffs

Best answers
I'm not bragging. Bragging is saying "I'm more intelligent, because I can spell properly. You, on the other hand, are a total moron and have no hope in life." I never once said that (that previous statement was sarcasm... look that up too, sometime). But if he wants to be taken seriously by the team, he should atleast have the decency to review his grammar lessons.. It's not a question of understanding him, it's a question of showing that he's given what he's saying/suggesting a lot of thought.

And for your information, I don't vote. Never have, never will... And the expression of having ones head up their ass is expressing you think they're stupid, not that you think that they're being snobbish.

Best answers
Wolf devil a couple of words for you man:

1 open ur eyes
2 get a life
3 try to find someone of your own kind, then you see how irritating you are (gl trying to get a future if u keep doin this).

and for the rest now you can say what you wish, goes in 1 ear and out the other simple ~~.

O yeah not to forget you try to go to a forum, with another language which you find hard (like chinese i donno where you come from and i dont care) and try to write there then check ur grammar for fun.

O btw i forgot something else!

Flaming is not allowed on this forum is it, well your doin it on a persons grammar hmmmm naughty u huh.

And the last thing I KNOW your goin to respond to this with some silly way of yours thinking (oh im sooo smart) so go ahead make my day hehehe.

Orz

Best answers
I can at least respect Wolf Devil for saying what he thinks, and besides, even though he isn't exactly tactful he's usually right. I think this whole thread has gone completely off-topic, though.

In reply to the original post, then, rather than the others:

No character but Krillin changes clothes after transformation in the current version of ESF, so a lot of what you said didn't really make sense. Yes, people agree that a quick change to a different outfit looks a little strange - this is why it doesn't happen to anyone except Krillin, and his transformation (hair/clothes) already gets plenty of debate. There was in a thread a while back asking for input on a better transformation for him. It seemed to eventually turn into one long thread of flames (sound familiar?)

The second suggestion, choosing the uniform of your character, is a lot of work for no real reason. Even if Half-Life allowed you to simply change skins on a character, it doesn't allow you to change an outfit - you'd need a new model. Take Gohan in his Saiyan Armour as opposed to his Piccolo outfit - the cloak and armour both need to be constructed in 3D, they're not just a switch of texture. You'd need a new model for both Gohans, and that would take time for the modeller and would require more loading ingame.

Finally, you have to weigh up the important against the aesthetic. To me, the idea of being able to choose a costume - kind of like your very own Super Saiyan Barbie doll - just doesn't compare to new attacks, transformations or features.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Those with that perfect spelling are usually n00bz :/

Nothing IRC can't fix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom