Transformation, Shake

Best answers
Im not too good at this suggestion thing so don't shun me to bad for giveing a bad idea or an idea that was given before.
I was thinking that when you transform that the ground or screen could shake not violently just alittle, it would give you alilttle feeling of power, and it doesn't have to be the first level ssj. It would be more like DBZ if it was ssj 2 and up the ground shakes in every ssj2 transformation. But that can only be done if you make a ssj2. Anyways i just think it would be cool when you transform the ground shakes and the nearbly players feel the effects aswell. Im not sure if this would create ping problems or other problems, but i still think it would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested many times, but i think it would make it too difficult to see if someone is coming to attack you, cause its shaking so much

Best answers
well it could be a light shake and the ppl flying wouldn't feel it or just feel it even less

Best answers
i want to destroy the entire map with kamahama and then fight in the hole and shoot it all the way down so i get in australia!!!!!!!!!!1

Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
i want to destroy the entire map with kamahama and then fight in the hole and shoot it all the way down so i get in australia!!!!!!!!!!1
DON'T HIT ULURU!

Best answers
Guys stay on topic and i like the idea of the screen shake but i think for ssj2 the dust flying around the trans aura should span out much farther and i think that lightning effects are in order for everyone ESPECAILLY VEGETA

Best answers
i think that they should maybe try to mimic the transformations from the show. like if they have majin vegeta they could have him raise from the ground (if hes on the ground) and have the redish lighting shooting from him or when future trunks goes USSJ there should be like a small cloud formatoin over him that spins slowly and small cloud to cloud lighting bolts happen and he also has lighting serging around him. Well i think i went alittle too far but im pretty sure you guys will come up with something that everyone or mostly everyone likes.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already try to mimic the show... Goku transformed the same way on the show, as did Trunks and Gohan (more or less). Shaking is something that should be copied over into Sierra Sonic's extreme cvar thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be a waste for ssj trans

i mean they never did huge ground shaking insane power ups for ssj

now perhaps for something like ssj2 or 3 they could do this but for ssj its would be dumb

and dont spam up topics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kebabking
Originally posted by Picon
DON'T HIT ULURU!
Originally posted by DarkPredator
lol
need i go on :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah vegeta did a huge rumble and made a huge crater when he went ssj against the sucky andriods

Best answers
the screen could shake for everyone close, but only if it happened in the show/manga, it should be unique for all characters :)

btw i notice time and time again whenever someone posts "spam", at least 3 ppl come in and make a post about about it :S

Best answers
how can i stop the spam when i don't even know what your talking about. if you tell me how i spamed ill know not to do it for the future cause i don't remember spamming or what you consider me spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom