Transformation - More Dramatic

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I've noticed transforming only takes about 9 seconds. Why not make it look 1337, say about 30 seconds (while playing their offcial theme :)) and a bit more effects (much more :)). Though the first time you go..say SSJ1 it should only be 30 seconds meaning that if you decended after that and then ascend you'll be a SJJ1 in about 9 seconds as usual (it should be obviously much faster than the first time just like the show because you allready know how) . I know this is not a big issue but so what? it would be nice, (try remember watching DBZ when someone transformed - it was very dramatic and exiting) :shocked:

PS. Please don't flame me cause you think it's a stupid/lame/ghei idea. I'm your friend and i'm only trying to help :laff: If you feel you got something negative to say, then don't :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man 30 secs, now ur almost dead in 15 secs so 30 it would be cool but it takes way to long, and after a time playing it would get boring

about the more effects......there are ppl who play this game with a fps of 30, more effects will cause it to lower even more so also a bad idea

Overal: u need to think more about the effects of ideas

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Perhaps after a while, but i'm allready bored of the current ones :scared:

Hope ESF will move to a better engine (UT2k3) in the future, it has so much to offer but is limited with the Half-Life engine :\

Best answers
they wont,they have already said that

As for transformation times....you get killed almost every 30 seconds so don't bother.And no transformation immunity is not what I would like in.You have to take risks if you want to get stronger

Best answers
and dont forget that the half life engine is going to become extremly enhanced after the realease of HL2 and what I have seen and heard it is goint to be a dramatic change from its current engine and will beat the pants off of UT2k3.
or more simply put once HL2 comes out if esf really wants a even better mod for HL they will create one with the advanced engine of HL2 and then it will the the unsiputible best game mod ever to exist
(oops this went from a reply to a paragraph that realy should have been a new topic, sorry just had alot on my mind!!! :) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the transformations were longer u would get killed

this has been brought up before with the same answer as always

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and about the whole changing engines thing?

lets take all the coding and maps and models made by the team and the scrap them... then they get to take the time to learn the ropes of the new engine...

not going to happen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom