Transformation FX

Best answers
when you see someone else transforming in the air, the dust comes right out of the person and the stones come out of the air
when you transform yourself the dust and the stones are on the ground

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a map glitch, right in that area where there are invisable boxes that you can stand on. So maybe thats whats causing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happens to me too, but I just ignore it.

Best answers
well it happens to me to except that sometimes the transformation aura is gone, and that the 3d rocks arent working with the transformation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe thats just because ur lagging, u now sometimes when ur really lagging, and somebody transforms tyey look like they can transform while they walk, but they arent doing that since they have already stopped transforming but u didnt notice that because of the lag, maybe this is the same thing, they transform on the ground and when they ahve finished transforming they jump in the air, but it looks to you that they are still transforming because of lag...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
maybe thats just because ur lagging, u now sometimes when ur really lagging, and somebody transforms tyey look like they can transform while they walk, but they arent doing that since they have already stopped transforming but u didnt notice that because of the lag, maybe this is the same thing, they transform on the ground and when they ahve finished transforming they jump in the air, but it looks to you that they are still transforming because of lag...
I wouldn't think so, I usually play in my own server, and I see it happen all the time. So I think lag is ruled out.

IN

Best answers
This bug was already discussed before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom