Transformation for sayians

Best answers
When the sayians go super sayin for the first time it isn't an instant process their hair flashes between reg and super a few times before it changes completly. The only reason I mention this is because it would make the Goku and Trunks especially look better.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it doesn't sound hard just make the models go from 1 to another but it would like **** with the models we have now
( well if you use em this way )

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way it could be done it to change from reg model to SSJ model back to reg back to ssj and keep going for how ever many flashes you want

Best answers
Omg all he is asking for is a animation change god! turn black turn yellow it would be easy its not a coding proccess

Best answers
This wouldn't be very hard to code at all. But it would make it a lot better. I've been wondering about this for a while. And what lag, I play in the internet with 15 people shooting beams at the same time and my ping is still 115 like usual. I even took a screen shot of it.

Best answers
This would be a kool touch. But it should only happen once, the 1st time you go ssj, then for ssj2 have a dif animation or code. Which ever it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom