transformation effects

Best answers
When I trans, it doesnt make any sound or anything. is this because I did something wrong, or because they aren't added in yet?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The system has been removed a few weeks / month(s) ago or so. Because, a new trans system will be implanted soon. So, It's completely normal you don't see and don't hear anything.

Best answers
kk thanks. Also, I've got two more questions. #1. Will Vegeta get anymore transes like ssj2? and #2. Will they make a better model for ssj2 Trunks? All he does now is just lose the sleeves.

Best answers
He doesnt go ssj2, he only goes USSJ (Ultimate Super Saiyajin). Vegeta willbe getting SSJ2, although I'm not sure why they havent implemented it yet. Perhaps they plan to do something special with it.

BTW, to the devs, his USSJ hair is supposed to stand on end much more...

And what kind of new transform system are they going to have? I've not heard a word of that yet...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesnt go ssj2, he only goes USSJ (Ultimate Super Saiyajin). Vegeta willbe getting SSJ2, although I'm not sure why they havent implemented it yet. Perhaps they plan to do something special with it.

BTW, to the devs, his USSJ hair is supposed to stand on end much more...

And what kind of new transform system are they going to have? I've not heard a word of that yet...
He doesnt have a SSJ2 cause there is no model for it yet.

As for the transformation system. Itll be connected with Joes FX script. So basically youll be able to make your own efects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom