transformation during the blockstrugglnig

Best answers
Now that is a important part you missed in beta1...
You are blockstruggling, the enemy is too strong, you go turbo, still not strong enough, you transform (if you have mastered the transformation)and kick his ass...

Best answers
ye that should rock, i thought u could transform while in beamstruggle

Best answers
As far as I've seen, you can't do that NORMALLY. But, one time while i was playing, someone told me to block their beam, so i did, and when the beam connected and i started to move back, he transformed in the middle of the BS. SO, i dunno. It would be kind of a cool effect tho.

Best answers
you can only transform in a ps or in a bs if ur the one firing the beam and u dont need to have perfect transformation to tansform it just takes a while to do it if u dont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm..........this is already possible...

Best answers
When you transform in a beam struggle there should be something like on gokus transform!"!

Best answers
Anyway back to main topic o_O;

Yes, it would be a good thing to have during a BS when you are the one blocking, so spectre, yes you can go ssj when in a PS and when firing a beam for a BS but not if you're the blocker. :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block struggles need to change. All they do is make the person blocking invinceable and make the attacker subject to all kinds of horrible experimentation by the opposing forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom